Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Agape's Art Shop - [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@agapekisses yooo nice! I'll miss the old shop but this is hella. Please add me to your pinglist! ;0
@agapekisses yooo nice! I'll miss the old shop but this is hella. Please add me to your pinglist! ;0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@agapekisses
Would it be alright if you added me to your pinglist? Also would you be able to design an OC based off of text description and a faceclaim given?
@agapekisses
Would it be alright if you added me to your pinglist? Also would you be able to design an OC based off of text description and a faceclaim given?
lightfull.png
@agapekisses

username: Cloneclone (Gift art for my GF tho, she doesn't have a FR :C)
order: Colored/lineart Bust
payment: Treasure
reference: X, X
personality: She's bubbly and kind hearted! Could probably trip on air she's so clumsy.
extra: Thank you :"3
@agapekisses

username: Cloneclone (Gift art for my GF tho, she doesn't have a FR :C)
order: Colored/lineart Bust
payment: Treasure
reference: X, X
personality: She's bubbly and kind hearted! Could probably trip on air she's so clumsy.
extra: Thank you :"3
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@agapekisses Please add me to your pinglist! Your art is lovely and im so mad at myself that I was too broke to catch a slot earlier.
@agapekisses Please add me to your pinglist! Your art is lovely and im so mad at myself that I was too broke to catch a slot earlier.
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@CityTurtle yeah yeah! '7'

@theoncomingstorm added! I'll ping you as soon as I'm open again, thank you for the kind words ;__;
@CityTurtle yeah yeah! '7'

@theoncomingstorm added! I'll ping you as soon as I'm open again, thank you for the kind words ;__;
cheeseborger
@agapekisses
Thank you!!! I'm really excited for you to open up slots!
@agapekisses
Thank you!!! I'm really excited for you to open up slots!
lightfull.png
@agapekisses

May I please be added to the pinglist?

@agapekisses

May I please be added to the pinglist?

@Whirlwind678 added!
@Whirlwind678 added!
cheeseborger
@agapekisses

First off, how was your hiatus? You missed frogs!!! Secondly... Oh peas! May I please be added to your pinglist? looks at lair full of your art >.> now in color o.o! :)
@agapekisses

First off, how was your hiatus? You missed frogs!!! Secondly... Oh peas! May I please be added to your pinglist? looks at lair full of your art >.> now in color o.o! :)
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia OMG I know, I love those little round babies now! And really good! '7' I'll add you, lol I can't wait
@AtticaIonia OMG I know, I love those little round babies now! And really good! '7' I'll add you, lol I can't wait
cheeseborger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10