Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Grif's Sketches [open]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Grif Hello, I would love to claim a slot for a full body with a familiar!
@Grif Hello, I would love to claim a slot for a full body with a familiar!
NFSZSxV.gif
@Grif
May I claim 2 colored bust slots?
Or... one collected slot with 2 characters, if the former isn't allowed? ;v;
@Grif
May I claim 2 colored bust slots?
Or... one collected slot with 2 characters, if the former isn't allowed? ;v;
I06KedT.gif
@Grif
May I please ask, would you be willing to accept NZD? It's pretty unlikely that I'd actually manage to get your art because I'm a minor in a country where it's difficult to make international payments, but perhaps my sister (who is over 18, but does not have an FR account) might be able to get a commission as a Christmas present if I ask her politely. :D Your art is just absolutely stunning, oh my gosh. I love the realism and the variety of vivid colours in your art, and you're definitely among my favourite artists on FR. :)
@Grif
May I please ask, would you be willing to accept NZD? It's pretty unlikely that I'd actually manage to get your art because I'm a minor in a country where it's difficult to make international payments, but perhaps my sister (who is over 18, but does not have an FR account) might be able to get a commission as a Christmas present if I ask her politely. :D Your art is just absolutely stunning, oh my gosh. I love the realism and the variety of vivid colours in your art, and you're definitely among my favourite artists on FR. :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Grif
id love to grab 3 fullbody slots! or 1 with 3 dragons. do they have to be fr dragons or can they be ocs?

or add me to the pinglist if slots are not open right now
@Grif
id love to grab 3 fullbody slots! or 1 with 3 dragons. do they have to be fr dragons or can they be ocs?

or add me to the pinglist if slots are not open right now
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.png
Qsi7AgW.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@Grif I have a question about a previous commission you did? I got this imperial and in his description it says there is art by you, however photobucket refuses to display it. Is it possible you could rehost it to tumblr or something? I would like to see the art in his bio, but since you're the artist I thought it would be best to ask you about it. He is here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2392503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23926/2392503_350.png[/img] [/url] If it helps, the one who commissioned the art is AraneaSerket. Many thanks!
@Grif
I have a question about a previous commission you did?
I got this imperial and in his description it says there is art by you, however photobucket refuses to display it. Is it possible you could rehost it to tumblr or something? I would like to see the art in his bio, but since you're the artist I thought it would be best to ask you about it.
He is here:

2392503_350.png

If it helps, the one who commissioned the art is AraneaSerket.
Many thanks!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@Myndris
@Myndris
1U8DDHp.png
Hi can I commision a piece

if this is still active
Hi can I commision a piece

if this is still active
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
@Grif
I'd love to added to the pinglist please
@Grif
I'd love to added to the pinglist please