Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toucan's Art Shop [OPEN!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Roseblossom

All righty, I'll go check on that :b

Okee dokee, I'll get on her headshot for ya! I am assuming you want the cowl and the collar piece of the Furious Banner included?

...I foresee the need of an order form, lol.

EDIT: I've taken a look at the mantles and the frogs, and I think I will value them all at around AH price. So if you decide to pay in part with any of those, we can discuss their value via PM.
@Roseblossom

All righty, I'll go check on that :b

Okee dokee, I'll get on her headshot for ya! I am assuming you want the cowl and the collar piece of the Furious Banner included?

...I foresee the need of an order form, lol.

EDIT: I've taken a look at the mantles and the frogs, and I think I will value them all at around AH price. So if you decide to pay in part with any of those, we can discuss their value via PM.
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan

Yes, both please. PMs sound good to avoid cluttering your shop lol
@ToxicToucan

Yes, both please. PMs sound good to avoid cluttering your shop lol
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Roseblossom @fairyhalo @LunasDreamv2 @Birddragon936

Open again for the day!
@Roseblossom @fairyhalo @LunasDreamv2 @Birddragon936

Open again for the day!
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan Hi! Could you draw an uncolored headshot of Meena here?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29350029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293501/29350029_350.png[/img] [/url] Draw her with the apparel, please. :) (the steampunk wings won't be in there, right?)
@ToxicToucan
Hi! Could you draw an uncolored headshot of Meena here?:

29350029_350.png

Draw her with the apparel, please. :) (the steampunk wings won't be in there, right?)
fJ1MNlM.png
@Birddragon936

Did you want just a sketch, or inked lineart?

The headdress and the cloak will be included, nothing else. Unless you want to add the flowerfall for an extra 10kt?
@Birddragon936

Did you want just a sketch, or inked lineart?

The headdress and the cloak will be included, nothing else. Unless you want to add the flowerfall for an extra 10kt?
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan:
Sorry, I misread. Can I have a Silly Doodle, headrests and cloak included, no flowrerfall?
@ToxicToucan:
Sorry, I misread. Can I have a Silly Doodle, headrests and cloak included, no flowrerfall?
fJ1MNlM.png
@Birddragon936

Absolutely :D Uncolored, right?
@Birddragon936

Absolutely :D Uncolored, right?
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan
Yep!
@ToxicToucan
Yep!
fJ1MNlM.png
Updated with an order form!