Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [10% off orders] Dragon Puffs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dalexios @panopticon @Derpothegreat @Nerilka
Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will likely be a slight delay on your prize art. Things came up on my side over the last week that made it difficult to work on your art, and I am dedicated to giving you my absolute best work with every single piece I make. Art will continue to be worked on in the order that it's listed in my commissions (which is in the order that I received details on what you'd like me to draw). So that there isn't any work left on my plate when the next raffle starts, I will be trying to make sure these are finished up by the 19th at the latest. Thank you for your patience and have wonderful days!
Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will likely be a slight delay on your prize art. Things came up on my side over the last week that made it difficult to work on your art, and I am dedicated to giving you my absolute best work with every single piece I make. Art will continue to be worked on in the order that it's listed in my commissions (which is in the order that I received details on what you'd like me to draw). So that there isn't any work left on my plate when the next raffle starts, I will be trying to make sure these are finished up by the 19th at the latest. Thank you for your patience and have wonderful days!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@theotherkirby

Can I be on the ping list for free art opportunities?
@theotherkirby

Can I be on the ping list for free art opportunities?
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky
Sure thing. =]
@Ellapinky
Sure thing. =]
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/pw85lkej4g2s40h/254672bump.png[/img][/center]
254672bump.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Hello once again! I'm truly sorry to announce that work has been delayed on your prizes and that I will have to push out the date yet again. I have been very unwell the last four or five days (particularly in the last three days) and have only really been able to work (and much more slowly than usual) on one today. That said, panopticon, your puff is almost finished (and I can send the in-progress picture if you'd like). Everyone else, I promise that I will not be adding to my workload until your art is complete. I am dedicated to finishing these with every ounce of care I've put into my previous work, and I truly set the last two "finished by" dates based on the speed that I can normally get them done. I've just not been up to performing at my usual speed, and it pains me to push out the date even more, but I am infinitely grateful for your patience with me on this. Thank you, everyone.
Hello once again! I'm truly sorry to announce that work has been delayed on your prizes and that I will have to push out the date yet again. I have been very unwell the last four or five days (particularly in the last three days) and have only really been able to work (and much more slowly than usual) on one today. That said, panopticon, your puff is almost finished (and I can send the in-progress picture if you'd like). Everyone else, I promise that I will not be adding to my workload until your art is complete. I am dedicated to finishing these with every ounce of care I've put into my previous work, and I truly set the last two "finished by" dates based on the speed that I can normally get them done. I've just not been up to performing at my usual speed, and it pains me to push out the date even more, but I am infinitely grateful for your patience with me on this. Thank you, everyone.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

@TheOtherKirby Don't you worry at all, darlin' - you focus on getting well. <3
@TheOtherKirby Don't you worry at all, darlin' - you focus on getting well. <3
821822_original.png
@TheOtherKirby
that's fine take all the time you need
@TheOtherKirby
that's fine take all the time you need
443276ae-700e-11e7-98ae-9bad2f39f136.gif
@TheOtherKirby

I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you get well, and this can definitely wait. Rest, hydrate, and relax. :D
@TheOtherKirby

I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you get well, and this can definitely wait. Rest, hydrate, and relax. :D
Qn4lcwg.png
Which dragon(s)? Pamela [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27252886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272529/27252886_350.png[/img] [/url] Signature-size or full-size? Signature Any extras such as apparel? I would like gened, and yeah, apparel :) Any further specifications? Nope Discounts to apply, if any? None Payment method (USD, gems, treasure, or do we need to negotiate?): Gems (hope thats alright!)
Which dragon(s)? Pamela

27252886_350.png

Signature-size or full-size?
Signature
Any extras such as apparel?
I would like gened, and yeah, apparel :)
Any further specifications?
Nope
Discounts to apply, if any?
None
Payment method (USD, gems, treasure, or do we need to negotiate?): Gems

(hope thats alright!)
PzFNFIJ.png tumblr_inline_pagcsdscRU1r16a5d_540.png She/her
@WillowRaven
That order is fine, though I'd like to point out that you do get discounts. =] And...also that I've got a lot of work ahead of this order, so I don't have an approximate finish date on this yet. I'll know when I get some of what's already on my list cleared. Is that alright? Without discounts, you'd be at 500 gems, but because there's a festival going on and you're part of Shadow (who has dom), you get those discounts, which brings the total down to 405 gems.
@WillowRaven
That order is fine, though I'd like to point out that you do get discounts. =] And...also that I've got a lot of work ahead of this order, so I don't have an approximate finish date on this yet. I'll know when I get some of what's already on my list cleared. Is that alright? Without discounts, you'd be at 500 gems, but because there's a festival going on and you're part of Shadow (who has dom), you get those discounts, which brings the total down to 405 gems.
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9