Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~~Smurr Art Comissions!~~ [OPEN]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@dggeoff
sure what would you be interested in!
@dggeoff
sure what would you be interested in!
@Smurr
a pixel !! ;v;
@Smurr
a pixel !! ;v;
@dggeoff
Alrighty, PM the details and so we can discuss price and I'll get started!
@dggeoff
Alrighty, PM the details and so we can discuss price and I'll get started!
bump
bump
@Smurr
I would LOVE to get a fullbody complex of Exodus from you. If I could please ^3^
@Smurr
I would LOVE to get a fullbody complex of Exodus from you. If I could please ^3^
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@TheTraveler1816
Yay! just pm me any specifics you want with the commission and so we can figure payment and I'll start!
@TheTraveler1816
Yay! just pm me any specifics you want with the commission and so we can figure payment and I'll start!
Bump
Bump
Any chance I could get a couples-ish piece with these two?: [One] / [Two], I do have additional images too for the second one like his shoes if you'd need them,;w; I was looking at perhaps getting a Simple piece ^^
Any chance I could get a couples-ish piece with these two?: [One] / [Two], I do have additional images too for the second one like his shoes if you'd need them,;w; I was looking at perhaps getting a Simple piece ^^
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@ZeroHym
Totally I really like their designs they look nice, just pm so we can lay out exact details and set up Payment and I'll get started
@ZeroHym
Totally I really like their designs they look nice, just pm so we can lay out exact details and set up Payment and I'll get started
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14