Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | astriia's art shop: [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@astriia
Waitlist please? Thank you!
@astriia
Waitlist please? Thank you!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@astriia
Please add me to your waitlist!
@astriia
Please add me to your waitlist!
@astriia Commission Form Reference : [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30030105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300302/30030105_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality, pose ideas : A warrior, demon-like. Eyes glow in the dark. Mysterious and lonely. Type of Commission: Colored head-shot Payment method: Treasure. (300kt)
@astriia
Commission Form
Reference :
30030105_350.png

Personality, pose ideas : A warrior, demon-like. Eyes glow in the dark. Mysterious and lonely.
Type of Commission: Colored head-shot
Payment method: Treasure. (300kt)
tM8OC5g.png hello! my name is volk
designer • FRT+10 • eng/rus

† about me † toyhouse
galleryartshop
@astriia

Please put me on your waitlist c:
@astriia

Please put me on your waitlist c:
gM1MTf9.png
@astriia I'd love to be on the waitlist please :D
@astriia I'd love to be on the waitlist please :D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@astriia
Would you be comfortable with drawing a canine oc sketch for you to practice on?
@astriia
Would you be comfortable with drawing a canine oc sketch for you to practice on?
Yokai.gif
Hey guys I'm on vacation right now i will get back to all of you in a week! Thanks for your interest :)
Hey guys I'm on vacation right now i will get back to all of you in a week! Thanks for your interest :)
;3;/
Friendly bump for drop-dead gorgeous art :O
Friendly bump for drop-dead gorgeous art :O
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@astriia

Is this still open? I may want a USD sketch.
@astriia

Is this still open? I may want a USD sketch.
@RunicFoxx No color slots open atm, i put you on the waitlist for one and will tag you once i'm available!

@Sacnite Yes i would love to try that! But i can do so earliest in April. You may send me the references etc already if you wish. :)

@Samayl I'm generally open for USD commissions, but i'm on vacation until April 3rd, i don't have my work station with me. Feel free to send in references/details for price calculation via message or here already if you wish!

Thank you all for your interest!
@RunicFoxx No color slots open atm, i put you on the waitlist for one and will tag you once i'm available!

@Sacnite Yes i would love to try that! But i can do so earliest in April. You may send me the references etc already if you wish. :)

@Samayl I'm generally open for USD commissions, but i'm on vacation until April 3rd, i don't have my work station with me. Feel free to send in references/details for price calculation via message or here already if you wish!

Thank you all for your interest!
;3;/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8