Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azuri's Art Buying Thread
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54
da
da
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
;
;
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri

Hello! So I've finished the sketch/outline of Nasulia x Daniel HERE, if you'd like to add changes please do not hesitate to tell me before I start colouring!

@Azuri

Hello! So I've finished the sketch/outline of Nasulia x Daniel HERE, if you'd like to add changes please do not hesitate to tell me before I start colouring!

@Nayuhn

It is looking lovely, The only changes i have are on Daniel, He is a well built man and at the moment, he is a little on the skinny side, Could he be filled out a little bit more? And I see him as a bit more reserved, So if the smile could be smaller almost border lining on a neutral one, that would be perfect. Everything else is absolutely spot on!
@Nayuhn

It is looking lovely, The only changes i have are on Daniel, He is a well built man and at the moment, he is a little on the skinny side, Could he be filled out a little bit more? And I see him as a bit more reserved, So if the smile could be smaller almost border lining on a neutral one, that would be perfect. Everything else is absolutely spot on!
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
;
;
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
n
n
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Azuri Greetings! I'm not sure if your USD slot is still available, but I'm posting just in case! An example sheet is below! If you're still uncertain, I can provide you with a free sketch, (no strings attached!) to help you make up your mind. c: I charge $15 for head-shots // $25 for waist-ups // and // $35 for full-bodies. I can also provide a simple background at no extra cost! c: [img]http://i.imgur.com/BfcsO4t.jpg[/img] I look forward to hearing your decision! <3
@Azuri

Greetings! I'm not sure if your USD slot is still available, but I'm posting just in case!

An example sheet is below! If you're still uncertain, I can provide you with a free sketch, (no strings attached!) to help you make up your mind. c:

I charge $15 for head-shots // $25 for waist-ups // and // $35 for full-bodies. I can also provide a simple background at no extra cost! c:

BfcsO4t.jpg

I look forward to hearing your decision! <3
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 53 54