Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dynastinae's art shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@PJade i'm sorry! i'll put you on the pinglist. i'll probably have to put a limit on how many slots can be claimed by one person haha. i wasn't expecting such positive feedback 0.00002 seconds after i opened the shop
@PJade i'm sorry! i'll put you on the pinglist. i'll probably have to put a limit on how many slots can be claimed by one person haha. i wasn't expecting such positive feedback 0.00002 seconds after i opened the shop
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
@gloombeast

ahh don't worry haha, your art is really good so I can see why the slots went so quickly. I'll just try to snipe a slot as fast as I can manage next time C;
@gloombeast

ahh don't worry haha, your art is really good so I can see why the slots went so quickly. I'll just try to snipe a slot as fast as I can manage next time C;
@Weapon sorry for the ping but it's been a couple days and you haven't filled out the fifth one, i was wondering if you forgot? If not, sorry for bothering you haha. But i've started on the other four :)
Also! i'll take this opportunity to ask a couple questions: for character #1, is there anything specific you want him doing with his arms? With waist-ups arm positions can be a little awkward to figure out lol. And for character #2, i was wondering if you have a ref for his legs+shoes since they aren't in the picture, or are you okay with me having some artistic freedom? If not i'll just do a waist-up for him. That's all i wanted to clarify, thank you :)
also i realized i probably should've sent this to you in a private message wow, sorry lol
@Weapon sorry for the ping but it's been a couple days and you haven't filled out the fifth one, i was wondering if you forgot? If not, sorry for bothering you haha. But i've started on the other four :)
Also! i'll take this opportunity to ask a couple questions: for character #1, is there anything specific you want him doing with his arms? With waist-ups arm positions can be a little awkward to figure out lol. And for character #2, i was wondering if you have a ref for his legs+shoes since they aren't in the picture, or are you okay with me having some artistic freedom? If not i'll just do a waist-up for him. That's all i wanted to clarify, thank you :)
also i realized i probably should've sent this to you in a private message wow, sorry lol
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
@Gloombeast WHOOPS. I filled it out but I guess mobile didn't save it or I forgot to post it and closed tab when I got back. >__< I tend to not get enough sleep so I'm always in a funk I'msosorryomg. I'm so glad you pinged me for that, getting right on it and editing post until it saves this time! For all waist-ups you're free to pose arms/body/etc however! You can cross arms, leave them down, bring one arm up to touch a shoulder, etc. i'm fine with anything and I beleive in you as an artist not to do anythig wonky. <3 For character #2 his cloak is reallly long but other than that please to heave creative freedom! I love...boots.....and I love matching colore..so you have freedom but seriously anything matching his outfit I will more than love you for and cry joy tears.
PMs or private posts are fine! I'm ok with either, no stress!
@Gloombeast WHOOPS. I filled it out but I guess mobile didn't save it or I forgot to post it and closed tab when I got back. >__< I tend to not get enough sleep so I'm always in a funk I'msosorryomg. I'm so glad you pinged me for that, getting right on it and editing post until it saves this time! For all waist-ups you're free to pose arms/body/etc however! You can cross arms, leave them down, bring one arm up to touch a shoulder, etc. i'm fine with anything and I beleive in you as an artist not to do anythig wonky. <3 For character #2 his cloak is reallly long but other than that please to heave creative freedom! I love...boots.....and I love matching colore..so you have freedom but seriously anything matching his outfit I will more than love you for and cry joy tears.
PMs or private posts are fine! I'm ok with either, no stress!
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@gloombeast

Can I ask for adding to a pinglist?
@gloombeast

Can I ask for adding to a pinglist?
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@Weapon ah okay, i'm glad i pinged you then! It's fine lol i know how frustrating mobile can be haha. I'll get on them right away! :)

@Solveig added!
@Weapon ah okay, i'm glad i pinged you then! It's fine lol i know how frustrating mobile can be haha. I'll get on them right away! :)

@Solveig added!
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
@Gloombeast thank you so much. <3 <3
@Gloombeast thank you so much. <3 <3
@gloombeast Please add me back on the pinglist for when you re-open!
@gloombeast Please add me back on the pinglist for when you re-open!
@Weapon i'm kinda tired rn but i managed to get all your commissions done! sorry again for taking twenty years to finish them all lol. if you want anything to be changed please let me know! hope i did your characters justice :) thank you for ordering! also, added you to the pinglist [img]http://i.imgur.com/dDzpX1U.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/N6UUq3h.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZpRdZBN.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/rFS6nKu.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/mj6qb7g.png[/img]
@Weapon
i'm kinda tired rn but i managed to get all your commissions done! sorry again for taking twenty years to finish them all lol. if you want anything to be changed please let me know! hope i did your characters justice :) thank you for ordering! also, added you to the pinglist

dDzpX1U.png
N6UUq3h.png
ZpRdZBN.png
rFS6nKu.png
mj6qb7g.png
he/him | fr+3 | art shop
@Gloombeast I??? This??? I love everything??? Everyone is so perfect and your style is absolutely charming, nothing at all needs changed! You've more than done them justice!! I will definitely be ordering each round your shop opens if I'm allowed because you're very talented and a pleasure to work with. Taking your time is fine, really! I never mind waiting, and the results are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much!
@Gloombeast I??? This??? I love everything??? Everyone is so perfect and your style is absolutely charming, nothing at all needs changed! You've more than done them justice!! I will definitely be ordering each round your shop opens if I'm allowed because you're very talented and a pleasure to work with. Taking your time is fine, really! I never mind waiting, and the results are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33