Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lava Gazer Lore Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Voronwis

Gotcha! Expect a couple future orders from me then. ^^ I'll send over the first half right away then.
@Voronwis

Gotcha! Expect a couple future orders from me then. ^^ I'll send over the first half right away then.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Voronwis

Secret word: ashlander
Username: lunusdragoness
Name of the dragon: Rugaard
Link: 83363 (not sure how to make things work on mobile sadly but he's the crimson/navy/tomato guardian male in my lair)
Lore ideas if any: he was the founder of my clan the dragon who started it all he spent a good amount of time serving plaguebringer but now he's returned and seeks to reclaim his position as clan leader
Price tier: 30k t
Anything I need to know: his charge is the clan itself
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: Rugaard
Link: 83363 (not sure how to make things work on mobile sadly but he's the crimson/navy/tomato guardian male in my lair)
Lore ideas if any: he was the founder of my clan the dragon who started it all he spent a good amount of time serving plaguebringer but now he's returned and seeks to reclaim his position as clan leader
Anything I need to know: his charge is the clan itself
boIu4p9.png
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: midnightdeath
Link: 15519467 (he's the one with the enduring goblin familiar)
Lore ideas if any: he's now an elder living with the clan he was a warrior when he was younger
Anything else: he is fully blind his familiar bone is the one helping guide him
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: midnightdeath
Link: 15519467 (he's the one with the enduring goblin familiar)
Lore ideas if any: he's now an elder living with the clan he was a warrior when he was younger
Anything else: he is fully blind his familiar bone is the one helping guide him
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
Got him. I'll start as per usual.
@lunusdragoness
Got him. I'll start as per usual.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@voronwis

Name of the dragon: Phoenix
Link: 27981318 (sorry still on mobile)
Lore ideas: he is one of the only mythology based off the fire bird itself his history starts way back but I won't get into detail cause it's hard to explain
Anything else: he is the mascot for my clan
@voronwis

Name of the dragon: Phoenix
Link: 27981318 (sorry still on mobile)
Lore ideas: he is one of the only mythology based off the fire bird itself his history starts way back but I won't get into detail cause it's hard to explain
Anything else: he is the mascot for my clan
boIu4p9.png
@Voronwis

Secret word: Ashlander

Username: Alanjk

Name of the dragon: Arcania

Link: link!

Lore ideas if any:

Cousaturum has found egg and brought it to clan, then took care of it. He took it as a sign from Arcanist. Cousaturum decided to give her name -- Arcania -- and make her the new clan leader.
When she grew up, she fell in love with Cousaturum, but she still keep her love in secret. They have one daughter (she wasn't been expected, but both of parents love her).

Price tier: 100kt

Anything else I absolutely need to know:

Arcania lives on the top of high marble tower with lots of little bells. She doesn't like when somebody interrupt silence and bells' music.
@Voronwis

Secret word: Ashlander

Username: Alanjk

Name of the dragon: Arcania

Link: link!

Lore ideas if any:

Cousaturum has found egg and brought it to clan, then took care of it. He took it as a sign from Arcanist. Cousaturum decided to give her name -- Arcania -- and make her the new clan leader.
When she grew up, she fell in love with Cousaturum, but she still keep her love in secret. They have one daughter (she wasn't been expected, but both of parents love her).

Price tier: 100kt

Anything else I absolutely need to know:

Arcania lives on the top of high marble tower with lots of little bells. She doesn't like when somebody interrupt silence and bells' music.
sMb600L.png zaLjhym.png
@Alanjk

Alright. Anything that you want me to concentrate on? Present? Past? The relationship between her and Cousaturum?
@Alanjk

Alright. Anything that you want me to concentrate on? Present? Past? The relationship between her and Cousaturum?
@Voronwis

I think story should be in present with some flashbacks in Arcania's mind (I can not formulate the phrase normally, but I hope you understand). Cousaturum and she are not friends, but in good relations. That's it.
@Voronwis

I think story should be in present with some flashbacks in Arcania's mind (I can not formulate the phrase normally, but I hope you understand). Cousaturum and she are not friends, but in good relations. That's it.
sMb600L.png zaLjhym.png
@Alanjk
Ok, I understand. I can work with that
@Alanjk
Ok, I understand. I can work with that
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: crow
Link: 6094791 (still on mobile sorry)
Lore idea: he is the clan alchemist, healer, star reader, rune reader, any word you want to use really he loves to keep things organized in a certain way if his work is interrupted or things are out of place he gets angry he is really good at what he does and cares deeply for anyone in the clan his mate helps often with his projects which often include earning more treasure for the clan
Anything else: he doesn't often get any sleep because he's often too focused on his work
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: crow
Link: 6094791 (still on mobile sorry)
Lore idea: he is the clan alchemist, healer, star reader, rune reader, any word you want to use really he loves to keep things organized in a certain way if his work is interrupted or things are out of place he gets angry he is really good at what he does and cares deeply for anyone in the clan his mate helps often with his projects which often include earning more treasure for the clan
Anything else: he doesn't often get any sleep because he's often too focused on his work
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19