Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lava Gazer Lore Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Voronwis
Of course, that's fine! Shall I send the first half of payment now or later?
@Voronwis
Of course, that's fine! Shall I send the first half of payment now or later?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Tyeth
Whatever suits you. I will put you on the list so I will start working on your dragon as soon as I am finished with the last order and I will not forget.
@Tyeth
Whatever suits you. I will put you on the list so I will start working on your dragon as soon as I am finished with the last order and I will not forget.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis

Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): ashlander
Username: Lunusdragoness
Name of the dragon: Blightedearth
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=17407&did=7936212
Lore ideas if any: she was born as a mirror and has chosen to mate with kaiba no matter what breed she was
Price tier: 30k t
Anything else I absolutely need to know: she used to be a mirror before i breed changed her into a snapper

Name of the dragon: Kaiba
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17407&tab=dragon&did=5159755
Lore ideas if any: he has always loved blightedearth even when she was a mirror
Anything else I absolutely need to know: he was born of a close ally clan with mine
@Voronwis

Name of the dragon: Blightedearth
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=17407&did=7936212
Lore ideas if any: she was born as a mirror and has chosen to mate with kaiba no matter what breed she was
Anything else I absolutely need to know: she used to be a mirror before i breed changed her into a snapper

Name of the dragon: Kaiba
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=17407&tab=dragon&did=5159755
Lore ideas if any: he has always loved blightedearth even when she was a mirror
Anything else I absolutely need to know: he was born of a close ally clan with mine
boIu4p9.png
*rolls up new parchments*
*rolls up new parchments*
Business as usual.
Business as usual.
Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): Ashlander
Username: Rusher
Name of the dragon: Brody
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16519&tab=dragon&did=17379773
Lore ideas if any: Brody wears his trench coat at all times he invited it to allow him to shoot out lighting to defend himself. Brody's birth clan was eliminated in an attack from a rival clan. Brody and his familiar Victor were the only ones to make it out. The pair only had each other as they searched for a new home. During their travels they ran into an old clan of shifters who saw potential in Brody and taught him to shift into human form. Brody and Victor were grateful for the clans help but it didn't feel like home so they continued their search.

Eventually they found Clan Rush. Neither could pinpoint why but they knew this was home. After getting permission from the kings to stay they set about getting settled in. Brody decided not to live in the main clan area and instead made a home in the forest on the island. Over time he got to know Austin who is the younger brother of King Nate. Nate like Brody had made a home in the woods. Their friendship eventually became love and the two have been together ever since. Brody is happy, laid back but he will fight to protect those he loves.
Price tier: Epic
Anything else I absolutely need to know: Clan Rush lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle that is blessed by the Windsinger. It is lead by King Kendall and King Nate.
Username: Rusher
Name of the dragon: Brody
Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=16519&tab=dragon&did=17379773
Lore ideas if any: Brody wears his trench coat at all times he invited it to allow him to shoot out lighting to defend himself. Brody's birth clan was eliminated in an attack from a rival clan. Brody and his familiar Victor were the only ones to make it out. The pair only had each other as they searched for a new home. During their travels they ran into an old clan of shifters who saw potential in Brody and taught him to shift into human form. Brody and Victor were grateful for the clans help but it didn't feel like home so they continued their search.

Eventually they found Clan Rush. Neither could pinpoint why but they knew this was home. After getting permission from the kings to stay they set about getting settled in. Brody decided not to live in the main clan area and instead made a home in the forest on the island. Over time he got to know Austin who is the younger brother of King Nate. Nate like Brody had made a home in the woods. Their friendship eventually became love and the two have been together ever since. Brody is happy, laid back but he will fight to protect those he loves.
Price tier: Epic
Anything else I absolutely need to know: Clan Rush lives on a giant floating island shaped like a sea turtle that is blessed by the Windsinger. It is lead by King Kendall and King Nate.
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Rusher
Woo! That's a lot to work with. Do you want the story to concentrate on something specific? His past? His time with the shifters? His relationship with Nate?
@Rusher
Woo! That's a lot to work with. Do you want the story to concentrate on something specific? His past? His time with the shifters? His relationship with Nate?
@Voronwis Whatever inspo hits you. I do want a bit more focus on he and Austin
@Voronwis Whatever inspo hits you. I do want a bit more focus on he and Austin
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Voronwis Hey there! I'd love to get some lore. Also can you put me on a pinglist or something for when you can take another order from me? Because I really like your examples and I have a couple other dragons that could use some lore. If not though, that's fine. Thank you! c: Secret word (pssst, it's in the 'rules): Ashlander Username: Starfait Name of the dragon: Soleil Link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29066145] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290662/29066145_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore ideas if any: All in his current bio Price tier: 30kT Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'd like his lore to focus around his personality, a little about his backstory and maybe how he came to the clan, and what his life is like now in the clan currently.
@Voronwis

Hey there! I'd love to get some lore. Also can you put me on a pinglist or something for when you can take another order from me? Because I really like your examples and I have a couple other dragons that could use some lore. If not though, that's fine. Thank you! c:

Username: Starfait
Name of the dragon: Soleil
Link:
29066145_350.png

Lore ideas if any: All in his current bio
Price tier: 30kT
Anything else I absolutely need to know: I'd like his lore to focus around his personality, a little about his backstory and maybe how he came to the clan, and what his life is like now in the clan currently.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@Starfait
Hey there! Technically, there is no limit on how many dragons you can order in one go as long as you're not in a hurry(large orders take more time to write). Some people have ordered a couple at a time and even a double epic for a huge story.

I'll get to work as soon as you'll send the first half.
Oh also, thanks for liking my examples:-)
@Starfait
Hey there! Technically, there is no limit on how many dragons you can order in one go as long as you're not in a hurry(large orders take more time to write). Some people have ordered a couple at a time and even a double epic for a huge story.

I'll get to work as soon as you'll send the first half.
Oh also, thanks for liking my examples:-)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19