Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon/OC/Gijinka Headshots [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Ranohara

Ah, sorry, he doesn't have a human form currently, do you do designs?
@Ranohara

Ah, sorry, he doesn't have a human form currently, do you do designs?
qCJC5AV.png
@Ranohara Would you be willing to draw two characters together? I've been looking for couple art of some OCs of mine and I love your style. They're both humanoid, if that affects your answer at all.
@Ranohara Would you be willing to draw two characters together? I've been looking for couple art of some OCs of mine and I love your style. They're both humanoid, if that affects your answer at all.
ws5n0tJ.png
@Ranohara Commission Form: Reference(s):[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29534124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295342/29534124_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: The Works (Style 2) (however you visualize him humanoid) Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): He is mighty, determined and sly. He thinks he is royalty. Specific Expression? (optional): Whatever strikes you :) Let me know when you would like me to send the crossroads please, I will pay in treasure
@Ranohara
Commission Form:
Reference(s):
29534124_350.png

Commission Type: The Works (Style 2) (however you visualize him humanoid)
Quick Personality blurb about your OC (optional, but very helpful!): He is mighty, determined and sly. He thinks he is royalty.
Specific Expression? (optional): Whatever strikes you :)
Let me know when you would like me to send the crossroads please, I will pay in treasure
YbS9jyj.png
@CursedKaze - I love doing designs! Since it's only a headshot, I won't add any extra cost for designing, either. c: Do you have any specifics you'd like included in this design, or would you prefer I wing it?

@artangcls - Absolutely! The interaction might be a little limited since they're just headshots, but if you have an idea of what kind of interaction you're looking for I certainly draw it! I've also got a pinglist for larger pieces of artwork (like halfbodies and fullbodies) if you're interested in that? And thank you, I'm glad you like my style <3

@LSeven - Awww man I'm a sucker for blue dragons <3 I can certainly whip something up for him. Is there anything specific you wanted in his design aside from looking regal and mighty (i.e. do you want him fully human or kinda dragon-esque still)? For the flat colored & shaded commissions I'm okay with payment either before I start (in which case I can ping you when I'm ready to work on him) or after the initial sketch is approved for finalization! c:
@CursedKaze - I love doing designs! Since it's only a headshot, I won't add any extra cost for designing, either. c: Do you have any specifics you'd like included in this design, or would you prefer I wing it?

@artangcls - Absolutely! The interaction might be a little limited since they're just headshots, but if you have an idea of what kind of interaction you're looking for I certainly draw it! I've also got a pinglist for larger pieces of artwork (like halfbodies and fullbodies) if you're interested in that? And thank you, I'm glad you like my style <3

@LSeven - Awww man I'm a sucker for blue dragons <3 I can certainly whip something up for him. Is there anything specific you wanted in his design aside from looking regal and mighty (i.e. do you want him fully human or kinda dragon-esque still)? For the flat colored & shaded commissions I'm okay with payment either before I start (in which case I can ping you when I'm ready to work on him) or after the initial sketch is approved for finalization! c:
@Ranohara Hm, I didn't consider that. Would you add me to your pinglist, then? Thanks! ^^
@Ranohara Hm, I didn't consider that. Would you add me to your pinglist, then? Thanks! ^^
ws5n0tJ.png
@Ranohana

Go ahead and wing it, your art is so beautiful I know I'm going to love whatever you come up with! I will send the payment over CR now~
@Ranohana

Go ahead and wing it, your art is so beautiful I know I'm going to love whatever you come up with! I will send the payment over CR now~
qCJC5AV.png
@artangcls - Can do! Adding you now c:

@CursedKaze - Sounds good! And oh gosh, thank you, I hope you'll be pleased with the final result!! ;w; I'll add you to the queue!
@artangcls - Can do! Adding you now c:

@CursedKaze - Sounds good! And oh gosh, thank you, I hope you'll be pleased with the final result!! ;w; I'll add you to the queue!
@Ranohara
I want to leave all of it to your imagination. I would like to see where it takes you :)
I would like to send the crossroads trade when sketch is ready if that is ok?
@Ranohara
I want to leave all of it to your imagination. I would like to see where it takes you :)
I would like to send the crossroads trade when sketch is ready if that is ok?
YbS9jyj.png
@LSeven - that's perfectly fine with me! <3 I'll PM you once I have him sketched out c:
@LSeven - that's perfectly fine with me! <3 I'll PM you once I have him sketched out c:
@CursedKaze - here you are! PMing you the full file c: [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/bc2f/f/2017/073/6/3/dig__cursedkaze_comm_by_ranohara-db2cgtr.png[/img]
@CursedKaze - here you are! PMing you the full file c:

dig__cursedkaze_comm_by_ranohara-db2cgtr.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14