Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinka Art Shop!~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83
@DR45 darling, i'm still very interested but haven't been able to grind much the past couple of days (finishing stuff at work before the holidays, whew!). will come back to this after christmas, i guess, if you put me on a slot feel free to put that on hold for now!
@DR45 darling, i'm still very interested but haven't been able to grind much the past couple of days (finishing stuff at work before the holidays, whew!). will come back to this after christmas, i guess, if you put me on a slot feel free to put that on hold for now!
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@DR45 woops, didn't see that! Can I get a slot for sketchy couple art? And how much of that will you accept in NotN things? (sitting on 9 chests and a crap-ton of ghost flame apparel)
@DR45 woops, didn't see that! Can I get a slot for sketchy couple art? And how much of that will you accept in NotN things? (sitting on 9 chests and a crap-ton of ghost flame apparel)
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@ponds
Alright, no problem!(I totally feel ya with all the work ><)
I'll save the slot for as long as you need, take your time!

@Zeco5000
Absolutely! Hmm, I'd accept a whole set of ghost flame apparel(which is approx. 175K T)
and the rest in treasure or chests, if that's okay?
I'll add you to the list! :)
@ponds
Alright, no problem!(I totally feel ya with all the work ><)
I'll save the slot for as long as you need, take your time!

@Zeco5000
Absolutely! Hmm, I'd accept a whole set of ghost flame apparel(which is approx. 175K T)
and the rest in treasure or chests, if that's okay?
I'll add you to the list! :)
frsig.png
@DR45 sure! Should I send thhe dragons/references now or when you get to me?
@DR45 sure! Should I send thhe dragons/references now or when you get to me?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000
You can send the refs now! I work a bit slowly on the bigger projects, sorry bout that! ^^;
@Zeco5000
You can send the refs now! I work a bit slowly on the bigger projects, sorry bout that! ^^;
frsig.png
@tehcoffeezombie @PhoenixMiko @Fanartsy @Kaelum @Starprincen @TigerFestival @SimpleMinded @aelith @Inahetalian @Emberpar @Killjoy2170 @Solztize @AardRinn @ponds @Zeco5000 @MadlyInsane @Nikotine

Hey there, all of you! Since the holiday's right around the corner, I've decided to host a free raffle for y'all! Thanks to everyone pinged above for supporting my art shop! ^^
Winners will be selected by a random generator, and everyone above is already entered :)
5 people will win a free sketchy slightly colored headshot!(I know it's not much, but time is tight, and I really wanted to get into holiday spirit!)
This is just a little announcement xD And my first time hosting a raffle, so sorry about how sloppy it is :'D
If you'd like to be removed from the raffle(why doh), just ping me in your comment! :)
Happy holidays!
@tehcoffeezombie @PhoenixMiko @Fanartsy @Kaelum @Starprincen @TigerFestival @SimpleMinded @aelith @Inahetalian @Emberpar @Killjoy2170 @Solztize @AardRinn @ponds @Zeco5000 @MadlyInsane @Nikotine

Hey there, all of you! Since the holiday's right around the corner, I've decided to host a free raffle for y'all! Thanks to everyone pinged above for supporting my art shop! ^^
Winners will be selected by a random generator, and everyone above is already entered :)
5 people will win a free sketchy slightly colored headshot!(I know it's not much, but time is tight, and I really wanted to get into holiday spirit!)
This is just a little announcement xD And my first time hosting a raffle, so sorry about how sloppy it is :'D
If you'd like to be removed from the raffle(why doh), just ping me in your comment! :)
Happy holidays!
frsig.png
@DR45
Aw, that's so sweet and cool dude!! Thank you <3
@DR45
Aw, that's so sweet and cool dude!! Thank you <3
4AICVC9.jpg
@DR45

awww, that's so sweet, thank you for doing this <3
@DR45

awww, that's so sweet, thank you for doing this <3
iXNOttm.gif