Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gijinka Art Shop!~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83
@DR45
I have an history exam the day after tomorrow I've finished about half of my studying over the last 2 weeks XD I get the feeling XD
@DR45
I have an history exam the day after tomorrow I've finished about half of my studying over the last 2 weeks XD I get the feeling XD
Ibadges.png
@aelith
Oooph buddi good luck! school is gonna be the death of meh :'D
@aelith
Oooph buddi good luck! school is gonna be the death of meh :'D
frsig.png
@DR45
I'm homeschooled so it makes everything worse cause I've never seen any of the things before XD
@DR45
I'm homeschooled so it makes everything worse cause I've never seen any of the things before XD
Ibadges.png
@aelith
Ooh really? That's cool!
Lol at least you won't have midterms, I think xD
@aelith
Ooh really? That's cool!
Lol at least you won't have midterms, I think xD
frsig.png
@DR45
Nah I just have exams the whole year long that I plan myself (I feel like we're turning your shop into a chat thread, sorry for that)
@DR45
Nah I just have exams the whole year long that I plan myself (I feel like we're turning your shop into a chat thread, sorry for that)
Ibadges.png
@aelith
Oooh, but at least you get your education!
lol that's okay, we can move it to PM if you'd like xD
@aelith
Oooh, but at least you get your education!
lol that's okay, we can move it to PM if you'd like xD
frsig.png
Could I get a sketchy headshot of this boy right here? There's a ref in his bio. I'll send over 50kt if it's all good to go! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=247356&did=29108418][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291085/29108418_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I get a sketchy headshot of this boy right here?

There's a ref in his bio. I'll send over 50kt if it's all good to go!
29108418_350.png
Qvnq0F7.png
@Emberpar
Yup, you're good! I've added you to the list :) My, what a lovely boy, can't wait to draw him!! ouo
@Emberpar
Yup, you're good! I've added you to the list :) My, what a lovely boy, can't wait to draw him!! ouo
frsig.png
@DR45 Could I grab two sketchy waist-ups, but colored like the headshots? (Or are they, already? I couldn't tell if that's included?) Like this one's style: [img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/jpandr45/1482364815428_zpscj9djegm.png[/img] ??? These are awesome! I think I have some art from your old shop, too, now that I think about it? Either way, I love your stuff!
@DR45

Could I grab two sketchy waist-ups, but colored like the headshots? (Or are they, already? I couldn't tell if that's included?) Like this one's style:

1482364815428_zpscj9djegm.png

???

These are awesome! I think I have some art from your old shop, too, now that I think about it? Either way, I love your stuff!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn
Hi there! Yeah, I definitely remember seeing you around before xD Nice to see you again! And yeah, I'll add you to the slots :)
Hmm... all of my sketchy slightly color differs in some way, but most of them do come colored similar to the one above :) I just don't have any examples yet xD
Hope this helped! ^^

@ponds
Reminder ping, as requested! :)
@AardRinn
Hi there! Yeah, I definitely remember seeing you around before xD Nice to see you again! And yeah, I'll add you to the slots :)
Hmm... all of my sketchy slightly color differs in some way, but most of them do come colored similar to the one above :) I just don't have any examples yet xD
Hope this helped! ^^

@ponds
Reminder ping, as requested! :)
frsig.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 82 83