Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
@riothawk Ah, sorry, but only portrait slots are open atm. Since you want yours done before christmas, I can offer you a "done until christmas" slot for the additional fullbody as a one time thing. :>
The tier 2 portrait is fine, though, you can grab that slot.
@riothawk Ah, sorry, but only portrait slots are open atm. Since you want yours done before christmas, I can offer you a "done until christmas" slot for the additional fullbody as a one time thing. :>
The tier 2 portrait is fine, though, you can grab that slot.
shop_banner.png
NO WAIT I SWEAR I JUST HAD 450K-

Oh I spent it on gene scrolls. *wave of regret*

Free bump!
NO WAIT I SWEAR I JUST HAD 450K-

Oh I spent it on gene scrolls. *wave of regret*

Free bump!
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
@forelle Yes those things, that work perfect! updating with form, you just name the price
@forelle Yes those things, that work perfect! updating with form, you just name the price
@riothawk Sure, then just fill out a 2nd form for the fullbody and I'll make sure it gets done until christmas. c: It's the usual price (aka the updated pricing).

@LunasDreamv2 Aaah, next time then. I'm sure after christmas I'll have more time to open for slots. ^-^/

One slot left for a Tier 1 portrait at half price.
@riothawk Sure, then just fill out a 2nd form for the fullbody and I'll make sure it gets done until christmas. c: It's the usual price (aka the updated pricing).

@LunasDreamv2 Aaah, next time then. I'm sure after christmas I'll have more time to open for slots. ^-^/

One slot left for a Tier 1 portrait at half price.
shop_banner.png
@forelle all updated, I think it's like 175kt for christmas full body, and then portrait at 90kt cut in half so 45kT? Is that right? (Also checking your bestiary just in case I have something you're missing)
@forelle all updated, I think it's like 175kt for christmas full body, and then portrait at 90kt cut in half so 45kT? Is that right? (Also checking your bestiary just in case I have something you're missing)
@riothawk For christmas you chose Tier 2 + Cherub? Just making sure, since "christmas" isn't a tier, haha. The portrait pricing is correct, since only 1 piece of apparel shows up on the head. c:
Also no need to look at my bestiary, the "Sell me missing familiars" link in my signature is always up-to-date! :>
@riothawk For christmas you chose Tier 2 + Cherub? Just making sure, since "christmas" isn't a tier, haha. The portrait pricing is correct, since only 1 piece of apparel shows up on the head. c:
Also no need to look at my bestiary, the "Sell me missing familiars" link in my signature is always up-to-date! :>
shop_banner.png
Username: seamadeland
Dragon link: this is a link.
Portrait or Fullbody: portrait!
Level of fancyness: tier one portrait at half price?
They screm? [AAAAA] yes [_] no
Other: HOI IS VER EXCITED TO BE FRIEND HOI HELLO HES HOI
The goggles are only on him to give him eyebrows, so he looks surprised instead of the deadpan gaze that saucer stare gives him. Feel free to omit the extra details (the straps across the nose, for example) that the goggles provide.
Username: seamadeland
Dragon link: this is a link.
Portrait or Fullbody: portrait!
Level of fancyness: tier one portrait at half price?
They screm? [AAAAA] yes [_] no
Other: HOI IS VER EXCITED TO BE FRIEND HOI HELLO HES HOI
The goggles are only on him to give him eyebrows, so he looks surprised instead of the deadpan gaze that saucer stare gives him. Feel free to omit the extra details (the straps across the nose, for example) that the goggles provide.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@seamadeland I swear to god if you could you'd fill my shop alone. Hahaha. Accepted.
@seamadeland I swear to god if you could you'd fill my shop alone. Hahaha. Accepted.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

I REALLY WOULD
@Forelle

I REALLY WOULD
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@watermellon Hraaaaiii~ [img]http://serpent.square7.ch/FR/art/mellon_600.png[/img]
@watermellon
Hraaaaiii~
mellon_600.png
shop_banner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57