Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Ref sheet Commission (Paypal)
1 2
Heyo!
Okay lets get down to business!
I'm looking to get a ref sheet done of my baby, now here's the problem. He's a description. Fairly detailed (I hope) but if no enough I can always offer more detail to add in drawing him.
Also I should state that he is an alien, humanoid, loser. So if you can't draw that I am sorry ^3^"

Anyways here's his description along with an aesthetic for color pallet/ideas

I'm willing to pay $40 USD
Price can be negotiated.

What I want (if not clear)
A reference sheet with at least 1-2 full bodies of Samuel. A color pallet. His name, gender, and so forth on the sheet. Some key details shown (like his neck feathers floofed up to see the yellow ventral side), and his small arms extended/folded on his side, his "mandibles" extend and not.
Also if the artist would be willing to show me progress sketches along the way please, it's not that I don't trust you guys it's just that I've been tricked before. Please understand.

Please post examples (links/photos) of your art as well as prices!!
self indulgent Christmas gift here I come!! <3
Heyo!
Okay lets get down to business!
I'm looking to get a ref sheet done of my baby, now here's the problem. He's a description. Fairly detailed (I hope) but if no enough I can always offer more detail to add in drawing him.
Also I should state that he is an alien, humanoid, loser. So if you can't draw that I am sorry ^3^"

Anyways here's his description along with an aesthetic for color pallet/ideas

I'm willing to pay $40 USD
Price can be negotiated.

What I want (if not clear)
A reference sheet with at least 1-2 full bodies of Samuel. A color pallet. His name, gender, and so forth on the sheet. Some key details shown (like his neck feathers floofed up to see the yellow ventral side), and his small arms extended/folded on his side, his "mandibles" extend and not.
Also if the artist would be willing to show me progress sketches along the way please, it's not that I don't trust you guys it's just that I've been tricked before. Please understand.

Please post examples (links/photos) of your art as well as prices!!
self indulgent Christmas gift here I come!! <3
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@TheTraveler1861, are you only willing to pay in paypal? :0
Either way, my art shop is linked below! I've done a ref sheet before! Was payed 1300g for it, so I'd expect something around that~!
@TheTraveler1861, are you only willing to pay in paypal? :0
Either way, my art shop is linked below! I've done a ref sheet before! Was payed 1300g for it, so I'd expect something around that~!
sdSRvlV.png
@TheTraveler1816
This sounds really intensive in terms of work, but I could try? Last ref sheet I did for a gijinka is here, although that would be a bit more than 40. Depends on how much work you need for this, but if you're interested, we could discuss it a bit more!
@TheTraveler1816
This sounds really intensive in terms of work, but I could try? Last ref sheet I did for a gijinka is here, although that would be a bit more than 40. Depends on how much work you need for this, but if you're interested, we could discuss it a bit more!
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Would you have any more examples perhaps? Maybe of more alien ones? Sorry to ask it's just very hard to see that art because of the water marks ^3^
@Aehdncl
Would you have any more examples perhaps? Maybe of more alien ones? Sorry to ask it's just very hard to see that art because of the water marks ^3^
@TheTraveler1816
Ah, sorry about that, was on my phone earlier, but here's the same example, but without the gigantic watermark lol
Hmm, I sometimes doodle non-human humanoids as stress relief, but the last serious thing I drew of an alien was probably... something for class that I unfortunately csn't find right now, and some practices based on Garrus Vakarian :I
@TheTraveler1816
Ah, sorry about that, was on my phone earlier, but here's the same example, but without the gigantic watermark lol
Hmm, I sometimes doodle non-human humanoids as stress relief, but the last serious thing I drew of an alien was probably... something for class that I unfortunately csn't find right now, and some practices based on Garrus Vakarian :I
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Oh! So you did the piece of the Turian character (the line of head shots) in your toyhouse?
In that case I am actually very interested in commissioning you!
So might I ask how much more would it cost if I did commission you?
@Aehdncl
Oh! So you did the piece of the Turian character (the line of head shots) in your toyhouse?
In that case I am actually very interested in commissioning you!
So might I ask how much more would it cost if I did commission you?
@TheTraveler1816
Yeah! I love Mass Effect and turians, so that happened!
And it honestly depends on the amount of work you needed done, how many reiterations I would need to do to refine the design, etc. When I do designs, I like it to be a very involved process for the commissioner, which means a lot of back in forth in terms of approving sketches and asking for changes when necessary. It wouldn't go under 40, but unless you're asking for a lot, shouldn't go over 60.
@TheTraveler1816
Yeah! I love Mass Effect and turians, so that happened!
And it honestly depends on the amount of work you needed done, how many reiterations I would need to do to refine the design, etc. When I do designs, I like it to be a very involved process for the commissioner, which means a lot of back in forth in terms of approving sketches and asking for changes when necessary. It wouldn't go under 40, but unless you're asking for a lot, shouldn't go over 60.
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@Aehdncl
Honestly that is relieving to hear!
But that sounds like a fair price.
When it comes to what I'm looking for it's pretty much that above.
A full body (or two) him in his normal outfit (if a second then him without clothing to see his body structure). A show of his back with his tattoo/wing nubs. The feathers poofed up so you can see the other color under. And so forth that it says above. ^3^ But again if you need more information and so forth then I am more then happy to talk! (we can do it in PM if you prefer.)
@Aehdncl
Honestly that is relieving to hear!
But that sounds like a fair price.
When it comes to what I'm looking for it's pretty much that above.
A full body (or two) him in his normal outfit (if a second then him without clothing to see his body structure). A show of his back with his tattoo/wing nubs. The feathers poofed up so you can see the other color under. And so forth that it says above. ^3^ But again if you need more information and so forth then I am more then happy to talk! (we can do it in PM if you prefer.)
@TheTraveler1816

Please take a look at my art shop below~
@TheTraveler1816

Please take a look at my art shop below~
bellypug_by_myserpentine-da9gjnp.png
@TheTraveler1816
Yeah, it'll probably be easier if we move to PM, or even Skype if you're comfortable with that because I really do mean a lot of back and forth with a lot of screenshots of my work sent!
@TheTraveler1816
Yeah, it'll probably be easier if we move to PM, or even Skype if you're comfortable with that because I really do mean a lot of back and forth with a lot of screenshots of my work sent!
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2