Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Ref Commisions! 2000g payout!
@Serien
I definitely am liking the style of art you use. How good are you at verbal direction?
@Serien
I definitely am liking the style of art you use. How good are you at verbal direction?
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
@thegoldengecko I'm alright I think!! I'm also open to working with it (within reason ofc) until you are happy! I'm sparing in commissions bc I like to do quality lol
@thegoldengecko I'm alright I think!! I'm also open to working with it (within reason ofc) until you are happy! I'm sparing in commissions bc I like to do quality lol
iADMnTS.png 3NUbQt6.png
@Serien
Awesome! I like that! I will most certainly consider you! ^^
@Serien
Awesome! I like that! I will most certainly consider you! ^^
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Bump
Bump
@TheGoldenGecko

I'm not much of an artist (I'm a writer myself), but have you checked out houseteeth? They're excellent, and I'm pretty sure you could try to work out a deal with them.
@TheGoldenGecko

I'm not much of an artist (I'm a writer myself), but have you checked out houseteeth? They're excellent, and I'm pretty sure you could try to work out a deal with them.
Akhilleus.gif
X

jules || they/them
faq
wishlist
gen 1 sales
sorneith’s most wanted
kiss he nose
Blip
Blip
Bloop
Bloop
Bump
Bump