Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Ref Commisions! 2000g payout!
Hi there! I am an aspiring author that is currently writing a book about dragons and I need [b]High Quality[/b] Ref Sheets for the 4 main dragons. [u]Payment:[/u] I will be paying [b]2000 gems[/b] for the four ref sheets. If the art quality is [i]really [/i]good I would be willing to go higher than that. You also get to pick out one of my dragons I have for sale and keep it for free. ^^ I will admit that I will be fairly picky on how the ref looks like, but they are [b][u]very important[/u][/b] as I will be using the refs to help with promotional art and cover art. I need [u]all four refs[/u] to be done by the same person!!! I would like to see examples of art you have done of dragons or similar creatures. If you don't have any than feel free to make one, I am willing to wait. The dragons look in general like this- [img]http://pre01.deviantart.net/c23d/th/pre/i/2016/214/9/7/of_fire_and_dragons_by_celestialorca-daccamv.jpg[/img] Please, I really need to get these refs, if you are interested please ping or pm me with examples of your art. ^^
Hi there! I am an aspiring author that is currently writing a book about dragons and I need High Quality Ref Sheets for the 4 main dragons.

Payment:
I will be paying 2000 gems for the four ref sheets. If the art quality is really good I would be willing to go higher than that. You also get to pick out one of my dragons I have for sale and keep it for free. ^^

I will admit that I will be fairly picky on how the ref looks like, but they are very important as I will be using the refs to help with promotional art and cover art.

I need all four refs to be done by the same person!!!

I would like to see examples of art you have done of dragons or similar creatures. If you don't have any than feel free to make one, I am willing to wait.

The dragons look in general like this- of_fire_and_dragons_by_celestialorca-daccamv.jpg

Please, I really need to get these refs, if you are interested please ping or pm me with examples of your art. ^^

orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
reserved for dragon descriptions
reserved for dragon descriptions
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Bump
Bump
@TheGoldenGecko

friendo

I have an art shop linked below with gem slots open! I'm posting recent works tomorrow, but the art there is fairly new nonethless!
Dragons are my specialty, as well as felines and canines! I can work off words as well as art! :D
makes grabbie hands at gems
@TheGoldenGecko

friendo

I have an art shop linked below with gem slots open! I'm posting recent works tomorrow, but the art there is fairly new nonethless!
Dragons are my specialty, as well as felines and canines! I can work off words as well as art! :D
makes grabbie hands at gems
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis

Hm, definitely will consider. The majority of your art I saw was pretty flat tho. Would you be able to have more depth, such as shading and crystal scales?
@Anubiis

Hm, definitely will consider. The majority of your art I saw was pretty flat tho. Would you be able to have more depth, such as shading and crystal scales?
@TheGoldenGecko, yup! Most of my other pieces weredone rather quickly and I wasn't being paid as much, that or the characters lacked color that added to depth :,3
@TheGoldenGecko, yup! Most of my other pieces weredone rather quickly and I wasn't being paid as much, that or the characters lacked color that added to depth :,3
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Ok! I am gonna wait see what other peoplease come my way, but if I go with you I will be sure,to let you know. ^^
@Anubiis
Ok! I am gonna wait see what other peoplease come my way, but if I go with you I will be sure,to let you know. ^^
@TheGoldenGecko

Please take a look at my art shop below~
@TheGoldenGecko

Please take a look at my art shop below~
bellypug_by_myserpentine-da9gjnp.png
@Bellypug
Mm, very nice. Will consider! ^^
@Bellypug
Mm, very nice. Will consider! ^^
^^
^^