Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Art // Open
[center][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?avatar=209097_1479267242.png[/img] [i]example[/i] Art is in the above style.. It will be drawn on 250px X 250px unless you specify another size. It can be resized to a 100x75 avatar size as shown. I generally don't do apparel/skins but if is something fairly simple, I will try to include it if you'd like. PWYW [i]pay what you want[/i] Any form is accepted; treasue, gems, apparel, items, familiars, etc. You can send payment before or after you receive your art. If sending before, please send via CR and I will not accept until your art is finished :) [/center]
file.php?avatar=209097_1479267242.png
example

Art is in the above style.. It will be drawn on 250px X 250px unless you specify another size. It can be resized to a 100x75 avatar size as shown.

I generally don't do apparel/skins but if is something fairly simple, I will try to include it if you'd like.

PWYW
pay what you want
Any form is accepted; treasue, gems, apparel, items, familiars, etc.
You can send payment before or after you receive your art. If sending before, please send via CR and I will not accept until your art is finished :)