Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OC/Gijinka Art Shop [Closed] [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@Nishiboys Oh my goodness!!! He's looking so so cute!!! I love it, thank you very much!!! :D

Could I request one more coloured bust to be paid in flatleaves, please?

This one would be of my son Chen, possibly with a similar serene, wise looking expression like in the top little picture?
@Nishiboys Oh my goodness!!! He's looking so so cute!!! I love it, thank you very much!!! :D

Could I request one more coloured bust to be paid in flatleaves, please?

This one would be of my son Chen, possibly with a similar serene, wise looking expression like in the top little picture?
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Nishiboys

Willing to do a OC for me I have a description :)

It's for 100 flatleaf right?
@Nishiboys

Willing to do a OC for me I have a description :)

It's for 100 flatleaf right?
@Watercolour

I'm glad you like him! c:

Yep, that'll be another 100 leaves

@GaiaGoddess1

Yep, 100 leaves

What's the description?
@Watercolour

I'm glad you like him! c:

Yep, that'll be another 100 leaves

@GaiaGoddess1

Yep, 100 leaves

What's the description?
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys

Donovan wears a hoodie that carries neon orange kitty ears, the arms of the hoodie are in the shape of paws and also are highlighted with neon orange. The hoodie casts a shadow over his eyes and face and always wears the hoodie up in public. Dono also wears black knee length shorts that have cat paw prints on each side of the legs. He wears orange shoes that have little bells on the backs. His skin his pale due to lack of sunlight thanks to his hood and his eyes are blood orange where it becomes a lighter orange closer to the irises. He has ear length wavy whitish gray hair and a scar running across his lips to his right cheekbone. His smile can range from cute and innocent to crazed and murderess.

If you need any ref just tell me and I'll look the best I can and I'll PM you
@Nishiboys

Donovan wears a hoodie that carries neon orange kitty ears, the arms of the hoodie are in the shape of paws and also are highlighted with neon orange. The hoodie casts a shadow over his eyes and face and always wears the hoodie up in public. Dono also wears black knee length shorts that have cat paw prints on each side of the legs. He wears orange shoes that have little bells on the backs. His skin his pale due to lack of sunlight thanks to his hood and his eyes are blood orange where it becomes a lighter orange closer to the irises. He has ear length wavy whitish gray hair and a scar running across his lips to his right cheekbone. His smile can range from cute and innocent to crazed and murderess.

If you need any ref just tell me and I'll look the best I can and I'll PM you
@GaiaGoddess1

Alrighty, just tell me how old he is and I can draw it up c:

Also, just to clarify, the 100 leaves will be for a head bust only

Full body commissions are USD
@GaiaGoddess1

Alrighty, just tell me how old he is and I can draw it up c:

Also, just to clarify, the 100 leaves will be for a head bust only

Full body commissions are USD
EDxejRx.png
@nishiboys

Oh I know that that's just the main description I use for rp I just copy and pasted it lol

He's 10 years old
@nishiboys

Oh I know that that's just the main description I use for rp I just copy and pasted it lol

He's 10 years old
@GaiaGoddess1

lol, Gotcha~

Kay, send the leaves and I'll get your order updated on the list c:
@GaiaGoddess1

lol, Gotcha~

Kay, send the leaves and I'll get your order updated on the list c:
EDxejRx.png
@Nishiboys Thank you so much! c: Here he is, he's the oc that my dragon Twili represents (hence the colours on the second picture!), his name is Izumi. He looks around 30 years old. I would be very grateful if you could portray his long face and sharp features on the 2nd picture (within possible, of course!) while following the 1st picture's look, please. Thank you once again! ^^
@Nishiboys Thank you so much! c: Here he is, he's the oc that my dragon Twili represents (hence the colours on the second picture!), his name is Izumi. He looks around 30 years old. I would be very grateful if you could portray his long face and sharp features on the 2nd picture (within possible, of course!) while following the 1st picture's look, please. Thank you once again! ^^
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Watercolour

You got it~ c:
@Watercolour

You got it~ c:
EDxejRx.png
@nishiboys

Sent them :3 thank you
@nishiboys

Sent them :3 thank you
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37