Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Opening Commissions!!
1 2 3 4 5
@Izzychao I'd love to order from you but I have a quick question first, I saw you did ship art - is a second character extra and if so, by how much? ;v;;
@Izzychao I'd love to order from you but I have a quick question first, I saw you did ship art - is a second character extra and if so, by how much? ;v;;
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
@ZeroHym i did extra characters as double at first, but i think that will only apply to full body/full color? head/half shots can be plus half the cost, maybe a tad more if its a complicated pose. let me know what you have in mind and i can give you a solid idea! :o
@ZeroHym i did extra characters as double at first, but i think that will only apply to full body/full color? head/half shots can be plus half the cost, maybe a tad more if its a complicated pose. let me know what you have in mind and i can give you a solid idea! :o
@Izzychao

Commission Type: Fullbody
References: Here he is
Price: 500g
Extras: I'd love to get a full body of this guy if you're willing to take the challenge. Willing to pay more for it too if you want, just tell me. Note, he's a robot! Here's his page of info if you want to read it, but no need, the general gist of him is that he's a scary looking police officer / motivational speaker that really kind.

@Izzychao

Commission Type: Fullbody
References: Here he is
Price: 500g
Extras: I'd love to get a full body of this guy if you're willing to take the challenge. Willing to pay more for it too if you want, just tell me. Note, he's a robot! Here's his page of info if you want to read it, but no need, the general gist of him is that he's a scary looking police officer / motivational speaker that really kind.

excellent! everyone whos put in a form has been added to the slot list, i have one more open atm but will probably open a new one each time i finish one? i'll see. i hope to get stuff started really soon, and i'll PM anyone with additional details/questions while working!
excellent! everyone whos put in a form has been added to the slot list, i have one more open atm but will probably open a new one each time i finish one? i'll see. i hope to get stuff started really soon, and i'll PM anyone with additional details/questions while working!
@Izzychao Can I snag that last slot? And do you allow multiple orders per slot?
@Izzychao Can I snag that last slot? And do you allow multiple orders per slot?
gifmaker.gif Webp_net_4s.gif writingcontest.png
@Izzychao can I please be added to your pinglist? :D
@Izzychao can I please be added to your pinglist? :D
0BzehVy.png
@ScienceOfficer Yes you can snag it, but doubles depend on the order :0 two fullbody or fullcolor commissions would be two slots, but one larger+one smaller or two small commissions I could probably put under one!

@tybaltcatulet i'll add you asap!
@ScienceOfficer Yes you can snag it, but doubles depend on the order :0 two fullbody or fullcolor commissions would be two slots, but one larger+one smaller or two small commissions I could probably put under one!

@tybaltcatulet i'll add you asap!
@Izzychao I was hoping for 3 headshots. Would that be possible?And you're comfortable with anthros, right?
@Izzychao I was hoping for 3 headshots. Would that be possible?And you're comfortable with anthros, right?
gifmaker.gif Webp_net_4s.gif writingcontest.png
@izzychao Could I be added to your pinglist please :)?
@izzychao Could I be added to your pinglist please :)?
64514_s.gif
@Izzychao I was going to ask for a full body piece ^^ But it looks like I just missed your slots, can I be put on your pinglist please? >v<
@Izzychao I was going to ask for a full body piece ^^ But it looks like I just missed your slots, can I be put on your pinglist please? >v<
smol.png Sky|They/Them

Art Shop | Looking for art
Signature chibi by Lyuna
1 2 3 4 5