Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Sushidog/Fumi/CS O: items/gems
Okay, so I have tons of gems that I wanna blow right now ;;
I'm looking for Sushidogs and Fumi Dragons!!
YES I WOULD CONSIDER CO OWNING

My gem limit is 7000
BUT I also have quite a few pretty valuable 2013/2014 sprites that I can include in a trade~

I know Sushidogs can go for A LOT so just show me them and let me know the minimum you would take. I'd prefer it to be one with little to no art bc I'm cheap haha but if it does and I really like the design I will definitely consider it.

I WILL take a look at other custom species! So throw me your bbys. But I'm mainly interested in fumis/sooshes. I also love: Cinnadogs, Mantibabs (def out of my price range lol), and Pseudodragons

HINT HINT: i love dragon-like species the most

NO NEED TO PING ME I AM SUBSCRIBED
Okay, so I have tons of gems that I wanna blow right now ;;
I'm looking for Sushidogs and Fumi Dragons!!
YES I WOULD CONSIDER CO OWNING

My gem limit is 7000
BUT I also have quite a few pretty valuable 2013/2014 sprites that I can include in a trade~

I know Sushidogs can go for A LOT so just show me them and let me know the minimum you would take. I'd prefer it to be one with little to no art bc I'm cheap haha but if it does and I really like the design I will definitely consider it.

I WILL take a look at other custom species! So throw me your bbys. But I'm mainly interested in fumis/sooshes. I also love: Cinnadogs, Mantibabs (def out of my price range lol), and Pseudodragons

HINT HINT: i love dragon-like species the most

NO NEED TO PING ME I AM SUBSCRIBED
doot
doot
doot
doot
doot
doot
doot
doot
bump
bump