Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] art of a few dergs
specifically, of my Pinkerlocke team. you can view the full adventure via the banner in my signature. i'm not terribly picky in terms of what; busts, full-bodies, chibis, gijinkas; whatever you are good at/feel like doing.

i do have more specific details in terms of their appearances, expressions, etc in mind, so if you are interested in drawing one of those nerds, i can and will provide such things. i've also got a priority list of sorts, of which one i want art of the most; however, that needn't restrict you. unfortunately, since i'm no kind of visual artist, i don't have anything in the way of references; any detail will be written.

in terms of payment, i'm a bit low on treasure right now. can furnish a few hundred gems at the current going rate of 1:850, though. could also barter with other stuff, like if you need basic reagents reduced in Baldwin, or a dragon trained up.

regardless, just PM me or post here! i'm subbed to this thread, so no need to ping. thanks in advance!
specifically, of my Pinkerlocke team. you can view the full adventure via the banner in my signature. i'm not terribly picky in terms of what; busts, full-bodies, chibis, gijinkas; whatever you are good at/feel like doing.

i do have more specific details in terms of their appearances, expressions, etc in mind, so if you are interested in drawing one of those nerds, i can and will provide such things. i've also got a priority list of sorts, of which one i want art of the most; however, that needn't restrict you. unfortunately, since i'm no kind of visual artist, i don't have anything in the way of references; any detail will be written.

in terms of payment, i'm a bit low on treasure right now. can furnish a few hundred gems at the current going rate of 1:850, though. could also barter with other stuff, like if you need basic reagents reduced in Baldwin, or a dragon trained up.

regardless, just PM me or post here! i'm subbed to this thread, so no need to ping. thanks in advance!
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png