Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~New Artist Doing Commissions~ (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@JeanCheval of course!! They'll most likely be traditional or in pen, but i have some fancy markers i could do accent colors with! And no problem with the time, ill probably be the same way; I have to write an entire essay on Alexander Hamilton by the 17th, as well as complete assignments for my computers course @w@ But i do draw alot in school, so ill work to get them done then!!

And yeah! I was referring to the picture of the blonde, and dont worry about duplicating the style, im sure no matter what style you do it will be great!!
@JeanCheval of course!! They'll most likely be traditional or in pen, but i have some fancy markers i could do accent colors with! And no problem with the time, ill probably be the same way; I have to write an entire essay on Alexander Hamilton by the 17th, as well as complete assignments for my computers course @w@ But i do draw alot in school, so ill work to get them done then!!

And yeah! I was referring to the picture of the blonde, and dont worry about duplicating the style, im sure no matter what style you do it will be great!!
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@HowlingWendigo

Sounds cool!!~ Maybe for the derg gijinka, do like minimal shading and for the smol Jumin, do purple accents?? I'll see what I can come up with for your OC. Since this is one of my first commissions where the character has to match the description/refs exactly instead of creating my own version, I'll be sure to take my time on it. Until then I'll be suffering while working on a bio project at like 3 am XD

Thank you~
@HowlingWendigo

Sounds cool!!~ Maybe for the derg gijinka, do like minimal shading and for the smol Jumin, do purple accents?? I'll see what I can come up with for your OC. Since this is one of my first commissions where the character has to match the description/refs exactly instead of creating my own version, I'll be sure to take my time on it. Until then I'll be suffering while working on a bio project at like 3 am XD

Thank you~
TSfXR7P.png
@sinistorm101 @HowlingWendigo

So, uh, I'm kinda really sick right now. I don't know when I'll be really in the mood for drawing, so for now, don't expect anything to be drawn. When I get better, I'll ping you both to confirm that you still want a commission, but I'm just really sorry about this. o^o
@sinistorm101 @HowlingWendigo

So, uh, I'm kinda really sick right now. I don't know when I'll be really in the mood for drawing, so for now, don't expect anything to be drawn. When I get better, I'll ping you both to confirm that you still want a commission, but I'm just really sorry about this. o^o
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval no worries!! I'll still be up for an art trade whenever you're feeling better!!
@JeanCheval no worries!! I'll still be up for an art trade whenever you're feeling better!!
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
1 2 3 4 5