Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~New Artist Doing Commissions~ (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5
@DR45

Sounds good! I'll try to start him ASAP, but as you may or may have not read, my drawing program keeps crashing, so it might take a little while to keep re-doing it.

And as for apparel, yes please~ I don't have any preferences really. Just kinda do whatever you think will turn out the best.

I'll add you to the list right now
@DR45

Sounds good! I'll try to start him ASAP, but as you may or may have not read, my drawing program keeps crashing, so it might take a little while to keep re-doing it.

And as for apparel, yes please~ I don't have any preferences really. Just kinda do whatever you think will turn out the best.

I'll add you to the list right now
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval
Alrighty! Thanks, and I hope your program stops crashing :\
What program do you use?
@JeanCheval
Alrighty! Thanks, and I hope your program stops crashing :\
What program do you use?
frsig.png
@DR45

I used to use SAI, then I started to use FireAlpaca because it had better brushes, and now I use a less known program called SpeedyPainter to make speedpaints. It's very simplified, but it works okay for me since I don't use a lot of tools. I'm not sure whether it's the program or my laptop. I need to get a better one.
@DR45

I used to use SAI, then I started to use FireAlpaca because it had better brushes, and now I use a less known program called SpeedyPainter to make speedpaints. It's very simplified, but it works okay for me since I don't use a lot of tools. I'm not sure whether it's the program or my laptop. I need to get a better one.
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval

If you ever try it on mobile, you should try Picsart, or if you have a iPad(even better) You should try Adobe Sketch
@JeanCheval

If you ever try it on mobile, you should try Picsart, or if you have a iPad(even better) You should try Adobe Sketch
frsig.png
@DR45

Thanks for the recommendations~

I have an ipad but I don't have the pen thingy, so it's kinda hard to be precise with that, however.
@DR45

Thanks for the recommendations~

I have an ipad but I don't have the pen thingy, so it's kinda hard to be precise with that, however.
TSfXR7P.png
@Giovanni17 Here he is: [img]http://i.imgur.com/vW51PWQ.jpg[/img] Please send the payment of 10kt over messages or CR.
@Giovanni17

Here he is:

vW51PWQ.jpg

Please send the payment of 10kt over messages or CR.
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval Could I get something of this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22204122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/222042/22204122_350.png[/img] [/url] In the (full color with any simple background, transparency, or partial background) option? As for background and file type, whatever you think is best? She has bio and a physical description in her bio. Short personality version: She's the reckless, cocky, eager world explorer who's cunning and a bit irreverent. Description:Short, more cute, shoulder-length pale purple hair, sand colored tattoos, always wearing her goggles on the top of her head, but only wearing her aviator helmet when she's traveling, otherwise she carries it around. The aviator jacket and/or scarf are her signature fashion in addition to quirky t-shirts. Always looking confident. Could she be wearing a t-shirt that says Exile? Let me know if you have any questions/concerns or if I totally spaced something.
@JeanCheval Could I get something of this girl?

22204122_350.png

In the (full color with any simple background, transparency, or partial background) option?

As for background and file type, whatever you think is best?

She has bio and a physical description in her bio.
Short personality version: She's the reckless, cocky, eager world explorer who's cunning and a bit irreverent.

Description:Short, more cute, shoulder-length pale purple hair, sand colored tattoos, always wearing her goggles on the top of her head, but only wearing her aviator helmet when she's traveling, otherwise she carries it around. The aviator jacket and/or scarf are her signature fashion in addition to quirky t-shirts. Always looking confident.

Could she be wearing a t-shirt that says Exile?

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns or if I totally spaced something.
@Toranne

Sounds good~ I'll add you to the list. I'll try to do the best I can with her goggles since I'm not that good with apparel. I'll ping you in a few days when I finish :3
@Toranne

Sounds good~ I'll add you to the list. I'll try to do the best I can with her goggles since I'm not that good with apparel. I'll ping you in a few days when I finish :3
TSfXR7P.png
@ArsenicVenom

I finished the artwork just now. Do you want me to send it, or just wait until you're finished my artwork?

Also!! I think this is by far my best piece yet! I'm really improving and I hope you like how it turned out~~~
@ArsenicVenom

I finished the artwork just now. Do you want me to send it, or just wait until you're finished my artwork?

Also!! I think this is by far my best piece yet! I'm really improving and I hope you like how it turned out~~~
TSfXR7P.png
@JeanCheval I'm not sure you ever specified what you wanted me to draw, but you can send it whenever you like!

Nevermind! I just re-read your original response!
@JeanCheval I'm not sure you ever specified what you wanted me to draw, but you can send it whenever you like!

Nevermind! I just re-read your original response!
fKeVBGB.png
1 2 3 4 5