Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Starscythe Clan Emblems♦
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bumpety bump for new borders!
Bumpety bump for new borders!
@SSakuras [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/39f2aa372b088d2408a81c775f9abcce/tumblr_og5f0homdT1tf83hzo2_250.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/6924e960f3410788f66e3e7599451144/tumblr_og5f0homdT1tf83hzo1_100.png[/img] Here you are! Photobucket's been down since last night, so I uploaded them to tumblr. Might be a good idea to save them and upload them to your own image hosting area in case of future broken links. If you'd like me to edit anything, let me know! (I tried the lotus crystal, but it didn't work out well in the large version, and I didn't want to even attempt it in the signature version.)
@SSakuras

tumblr_og5f0homdT1tf83hzo2_250.pngtumblr_og5f0homdT1tf83hzo1_100.png

Here you are! Photobucket's been down since last night, so I uploaded them to tumblr. Might be a good idea to save them and upload them to your own image hosting area in case of future broken links. If you'd like me to edit anything, let me know! (I tried the lotus crystal, but it didn't work out well in the large version, and I didn't want to even attempt it in the signature version.)
@Minstrel, They... are... AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! I have them saved, I have also noticed problems with tinypic. And the other site I was using, postimage, is facing potential shut down; they got some donations to sustain them long enough to work on plans and are working on moving servers, etc, to lower costs on their end I believe.

Just sent the rest of the payment.
@Minstrel, They... are... AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME! I have them saved, I have also noticed problems with tinypic. And the other site I was using, postimage, is facing potential shut down; they got some donations to sustain them long enough to work on plans and are working on moving servers, etc, to lower costs on their end I believe.

Just sent the rest of the payment.
uGzZgTj.png
@SSakuras
:'D I'm glad you like them! Thanks for finishing off the payment. Enjoy 'em!
@SSakuras
:'D I'm glad you like them! Thanks for finishing off the payment. Enjoy 'em!
@Minstrel

Hi, love your work. I have a somewhat complicated order, well it seems complicated in my head.
I would like a triple goddess symbol done in celtic knot/tribal style art. My clan has the triple goddess as their symbol.

Examples of what I seek:
0c85c1101fe2aab61ad55d22c8613c35.jpg
TripleMoonTattoo.jpg
The second example is more of what I seek but I didn't draw it and know one I know drew it. it cam from the net so I can't flat out use it.
I would like one of those combined with something like this:
triple_goddess_moonstone_trans_oval_car_magnet.jpg

The pearls on the end and in the center and I would like them to glow.
For the border I was thinking was a half nature and half water border as I started in water and moved to Nature. But I would want a copy of the symbol in the border and also out of the border. If that makes sense.

Please let me know if you understand this and can do this. Also how much it would cost.
@Minstrel

Hi, love your work. I have a somewhat complicated order, well it seems complicated in my head.
I would like a triple goddess symbol done in celtic knot/tribal style art. My clan has the triple goddess as their symbol.

Examples of what I seek:
0c85c1101fe2aab61ad55d22c8613c35.jpg
TripleMoonTattoo.jpg
The second example is more of what I seek but I didn't draw it and know one I know drew it. it cam from the net so I can't flat out use it.
I would like one of those combined with something like this:
triple_goddess_moonstone_trans_oval_car_magnet.jpg

The pearls on the end and in the center and I would like them to glow.
For the border I was thinking was a half nature and half water border as I started in water and moved to Nature. But I would want a copy of the symbol in the border and also out of the border. If that makes sense.

Please let me know if you understand this and can do this. Also how much it would cost.
@Gwendolyn

I'm very sorry it took me so long to get to you! I live in the US, so I've been more than a little distracted recently.

As for your order, I tentatively believe I can deliver on that! I've done a little bit of celtic knot art before irl, so I've got a bit of an idea how these things are constructed.

As for pricing, I'd consider the symbol in question to be three objects interacting, so your base price would be 180k, and then you want to make the three pearls glow, so that's an additional 10k, and then you'd like what I would consider to be a customized border of somewhat high complexity, so we'll add another 80k on top of that.

Altogether, that adds up to 270k. Is that alright with you?

If you also want a signature version of this symbol, it would be 67.5k on top of that.

One last thing - would you like this to be in a standard circular border, or would you like something more oval-shaped to fit the longer shape of the triple goddess symbol? The more circular border will probably have a bit more whitespace above and below than in some of my previous examples!
@Gwendolyn

I'm very sorry it took me so long to get to you! I live in the US, so I've been more than a little distracted recently.

As for your order, I tentatively believe I can deliver on that! I've done a little bit of celtic knot art before irl, so I've got a bit of an idea how these things are constructed.

As for pricing, I'd consider the symbol in question to be three objects interacting, so your base price would be 180k, and then you want to make the three pearls glow, so that's an additional 10k, and then you'd like what I would consider to be a customized border of somewhat high complexity, so we'll add another 80k on top of that.

Altogether, that adds up to 270k. Is that alright with you?

If you also want a signature version of this symbol, it would be 67.5k on top of that.

One last thing - would you like this to be in a standard circular border, or would you like something more oval-shaped to fit the longer shape of the triple goddess symbol? The more circular border will probably have a bit more whitespace above and below than in some of my previous examples!
@Minstrel
Sorry for the late reply. Ping got lost in a sea of notification for the mafia game I am playing so i just saw it now. I to live in the US and I get how distracting life can be.

The 270k is fine and yes a signature version would be great as well. so a total of 337,500 treasure is what I came up with. would you take gems or do you prefer treasure. I have both. Also whatever you think looks best for the border is fine.
@Minstrel
Sorry for the late reply. Ping got lost in a sea of notification for the mafia game I am playing so i just saw it now. I to live in the US and I get how distracting life can be.

The 270k is fine and yes a signature version would be great as well. so a total of 337,500 treasure is what I came up with. would you take gems or do you prefer treasure. I have both. Also whatever you think looks best for the border is fine.
@Gwendolyn

I would take gems if that's what you have! I generally prefer treasure, but I'm alright with a mix as is convenient for you. My gem/treasure ratio is 1:850.

Any particular requests or prompts for the border besides half water, half nature, or are you leaving it entirely up to me in terms of what goes into it? It's okay if you are! I just want to make sure of that before I jump into anything.
@Gwendolyn

I would take gems if that's what you have! I generally prefer treasure, but I'm alright with a mix as is convenient for you. My gem/treasure ratio is 1:850.

Any particular requests or prompts for the border besides half water, half nature, or are you leaving it entirely up to me in terms of what goes into it? It's okay if you are! I just want to make sure of that before I jump into anything.
@Minstrel
Only thing i can think of are bubbles and vines but I am going to leave it up to you.

Okay so i will do a mix of 168,750k treasure and 198 gems. if that is good by you.
I will send a CR with payment as soon as I get confirmation from you that , that is good.
@Minstrel
Only thing i can think of are bubbles and vines but I am going to leave it up to you.

Okay so i will do a mix of 168,750k treasure and 198 gems. if that is good by you.
I will send a CR with payment as soon as I get confirmation from you that , that is good.
@Minstrel
Okay sounds good. Get some sleep. don't push yourself so hard.
@Minstrel
Okay sounds good. Get some sleep. don't push yourself so hard.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7