Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artblinked Gijinka/Dragon/OC/etc CLOSED
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@Disbounded

Sorry I only do single pieces. And while I don't normally send preview pieces seeing as it defeats the purpose of this thread (just for fun and practice which is why it's free/cheap/tips based ) I can send you something. Keep in mind this batch probably won't be anything too fancy and the final version might still only be a sketch.
@Disbounded

Sorry I only do single pieces. And while I don't normally send preview pieces seeing as it defeats the purpose of this thread (just for fun and practice which is why it's free/cheap/tips based ) I can send you something. Keep in mind this batch probably won't be anything too fancy and the final version might still only be a sketch.
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
@ArtBlinked
No worries! Honestly there's no need to send me a WIP, that would only have been if you were doing a couples piece. Since you're only drawing Alex then I'm content to wait for the final product. Thank you!
@ArtBlinked
No worries! Honestly there's no need to send me a WIP, that would only have been if you were doing a couples piece. Since you're only drawing Alex then I'm content to wait for the final product. Thank you!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Mestra001 [img]http://artblinked.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Shijian-for-Mestra001.jpg[/img]
@Mestra001

Shijian-for-Mestra001.jpg
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
@Artblinked
Hey, just letting you know that I updated the references for my characters to add face references!
@Artblinked
Hey, just letting you know that I updated the references for my characters to add face references!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@ArtBlinked I'd love something done :) could you draw a gijinka fullbody of any of my lore dragons on the first page of my lair? Any that you feel inspired to do ^.^ Your art is amazin
@ArtBlinked I'd love something done :) could you draw a gijinka fullbody of any of my lore dragons on the first page of my lair? Any that you feel inspired to do ^.^ Your art is amazin
jEMgX6P.png
Add me to the pinglist please? Lovely art btw!
Add me to the pinglist please? Lovely art btw!
Lichtdrache.gif
@ArtBlinked just wondering if you ever did xiu's piece? it's ok if not, but i've been going through my pings/pms and didn't see anything from you and ur on my "waiting for" art spreadsheet haha. :3

not sure you're even active atm, but figured i'd ask.
@ArtBlinked just wondering if you ever did xiu's piece? it's ok if not, but i've been going through my pings/pms and didn't see anything from you and ur on my "waiting for" art spreadsheet haha. :3

not sure you're even active atm, but figured i'd ask.
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
@ArtBlinked

Oh wow your art is beautiful! May I be added to the pinglist? :u
@ArtBlinked