Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka dragon designs! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hi! I love your art style, it's amazing! I was wondering if you're comfortable with drawing more than one character in the same art piece? Of course, i'd pay the full price! The thing is, I have 3 coatl sisters that absolutely need some art together. It'd be waist ups and in theory they'd be ''possing'' for a picture together.

Would you be willing to do it? :)

@magikarpking
Hi! I love your art style, it's amazing! I was wondering if you're comfortable with drawing more than one character in the same art piece? Of course, i'd pay the full price! The thing is, I have 3 coatl sisters that absolutely need some art together. It'd be waist ups and in theory they'd be ''possing'' for a picture together.

Would you be willing to do it? :)

@magikarpking
2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@lunarsanctuary, @toxiee, @theirin, @starfait, @nightvaled, @escarlata4000

Holy crap, the response was so much bigger than I imagined- I'm amazed! :0

But ok guys some of the requests are pretty vague so if you didn't give me any ref, could you answer those questions for me? Just so I don't get too lost and end up making something you don't like:

Should I make /literally/ the whole design up?

How's the dragon personality like?

Physical build?

Hair color?

Physical characteristics(freckles, beauty spots, tattoos etc)?

Do you want horns? The sd head thing? Any gene showing up?

Anything else?

Payment method:

AND ok I'm gonna message you when I finish the drawing, but you'll only get to see it once you pay ok?

OH yeah I'm willing to do group shots, but it'll cost like 3 different drawings!
@lunarsanctuary, @toxiee, @theirin, @starfait, @nightvaled, @escarlata4000

Holy crap, the response was so much bigger than I imagined- I'm amazed! :0

But ok guys some of the requests are pretty vague so if you didn't give me any ref, could you answer those questions for me? Just so I don't get too lost and end up making something you don't like:

Should I make /literally/ the whole design up?

How's the dragon personality like?

Physical build?

Hair color?

Physical characteristics(freckles, beauty spots, tattoos etc)?

Do you want horns? The sd head thing? Any gene showing up?

Anything else?

Payment method:

AND ok I'm gonna message you when I finish the drawing, but you'll only get to see it once you pay ok?

OH yeah I'm willing to do group shots, but it'll cost like 3 different drawings!

Jules || +6 FR time || eternally tired

tumblr_ogv9qo08Kk1qgkxaeo1_500.gif
@magikarpking I'll be paying in treasure, is it okay if I pay you now or would you like me to wait until you message me?
@magikarpking I'll be paying in treasure, is it okay if I pay you now or would you like me to wait until you message me?
21979.png21403.png20819.png761.png8829.png3148.png
@magikarpking Awesome! I just wanted to know if you're ok with it before giving all the details :) All three sister's hair colour is their secondary colour, and the dresses are their primary colour, but I'm guessing you only colour in the hair, by what you've done in your examples, so that's fine. They don't have any horns, but maybe feathers would be awesome, like Coatls. Ok so the sister on the left is this coatl, Kiena: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27042365] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270424/27042365.png[/img] [/url] She's thin, shy and cute, in comparison with her sisters who are what you'd call hot. She's also the shortest one. Short and straight hair. She wears glasses and a thick cozy jumper. The middle one, who's ''forcing''? her sisters into the picture is Kaluna: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27042366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270424/27042366.png[/img] [/url] She's the tallest one, very extrovert, a bit rounder in shape and energetic. Long straight hair. If she could get the scarf coloured in, that'd be awesome! And she wears a long sleeved dress. And last, Sashka: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27042367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270424/27042367.png[/img] [/url] She's the rude one. She hates getting pictures taken and id' love it if she could be drawn with a face that reflects this! She's middle height, thin like Kiena and doesn't like dresses, she always wears a hoodie. If you can draw her hair braided to the side, awesome. If not, long wavy hair would be good too. She has freckles on her face and a septum piercing Oh, and payment method: Treasure If these are too many specifications and you don't feel comfortable with something, feel free to tell me!
@magikarpking

Awesome! I just wanted to know if you're ok with it before giving all the details :)

All three sister's hair colour is their secondary colour, and the dresses are their primary colour, but I'm guessing you only colour in the hair, by what you've done in your examples, so that's fine. They don't have any horns, but maybe feathers would be awesome, like Coatls.

Ok so the sister on the left is this coatl, Kiena:

27042365.png

She's thin, shy and cute, in comparison with her sisters who are what you'd call hot. She's also the shortest one. Short and straight hair. She wears glasses and a thick cozy jumper.

The middle one, who's ''forcing''? her sisters into the picture is Kaluna:

27042366.png

She's the tallest one, very extrovert, a bit rounder in shape and energetic. Long straight hair. If she could get the scarf coloured in, that'd be awesome! And she wears a long sleeved dress.

And last, Sashka:

27042367.png

She's the rude one. She hates getting pictures taken and id' love it if she could be drawn with a face that reflects this! She's middle height, thin like Kiena and doesn't like dresses, she always wears a hoodie. If you can draw her hair braided to the side, awesome. If not, long wavy hair would be good too. She has freckles on her face and a septum piercing

Oh, and payment method: Treasure

If these are too many specifications and you don't feel comfortable with something, feel free to tell me!

2W8Qnl5.pngJNVGsDs.png
@magikarpking If you wouldn't mind. Yes I'd like you to make the whole design up for the 2. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255046/25504597_350.png[/img] He is very shy and tends to prefer his own company and wander off. His physical build is more to the muscular side but not by much. His hair colour is white with teal roots. He has slight hair on his chin which is teal. No gene showing up. Maybe the butterfly gene on his shirt but if that's to much trouble then don't worry about it. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221639/22163869_350.png[/img] He is a little more open and honest and tends to come off as stand offish. He plays mind games. His physical build is muscular more muscular than the previous dragon. His hair colour is a very dark purple.he has a beard. No gene showing up but he is wearing a white v neck t shirt. If not too much trouble could you do them seperarely and one with them together. Sorry for the very long message ^-^; I'd be willing to pay 500 gems for the 3 images and for the trouble
@magikarpking

If you wouldn't mind. Yes I'd like you to make the whole design up for the 2.

25504597_350.png

He is very shy and tends to prefer his own company and wander off.
His physical build is more to the muscular side but not by much.
His hair colour is white with teal roots. He has slight hair on his chin which is teal.
No gene showing up. Maybe the butterfly gene on his shirt but if that's to much trouble then don't worry about it.

22163869_350.png

He is a little more open and honest and tends to come off as stand offish. He plays mind games.
His physical build is muscular more muscular than the previous dragon.
His hair colour is a very dark purple.he has a beard.
No gene showing up but he is wearing a white v neck t shirt.
If not too much trouble could you do them seperarely and one with them together. Sorry for the very long message ^-^; I'd be willing to pay 500 gems for the 3 images and for the trouble
QFXpYkj.png
@magikarpking
Shiva's color scheme should be in line with his dragon colors, he's a pale dude. The ice king.
He uses his charms to succeed in business but doesn't form genuine relationships because he thinks they lower business efficiency.

(he used to have a full, formatted bio but somehow it got deleted so if there's more you need to know please feel free to ask! ^^)
@magikarpking
Shiva's color scheme should be in line with his dragon colors, he's a pale dude. The ice king.
He uses his charms to succeed in business but doesn't form genuine relationships because he thinks they lower business efficiency.

(he used to have a full, formatted bio but somehow it got deleted so if there's more you need to know please feel free to ask! ^^)
U8dkiXo.jpg
@lunarsanctuary and @escarlata4000 okie dokie! Thanks for all the information, I'll be working on it right away! Just keep in mind that those are slightly bigger pieces, so they might take a bit more time -is that ok with you guys?

@obiwan and @theirin and I'm working on yours rn, do you guys prefer me sending the image through pm or are you ok with it being posted on the forum?
@lunarsanctuary and @escarlata4000 okie dokie! Thanks for all the information, I'll be working on it right away! Just keep in mind that those are slightly bigger pieces, so they might take a bit more time -is that ok with you guys?

@obiwan and @theirin and I'm working on yours rn, do you guys prefer me sending the image through pm or are you ok with it being posted on the forum?

Jules || +6 FR time || eternally tired

tumblr_ogv9qo08Kk1qgkxaeo1_500.gif
@magikarpking

I went back and added extra information to my order, please let me know if you want to know anything else!
@magikarpking

I went back and added extra information to my order, please let me know if you want to know anything else!
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
@magikarpking I'm fine with whatever you wanna do!
@magikarpking I'm fine with whatever you wanna do!
270121df26a38a550804fed0a8ee2da2652e69ba.png
@magikarpking

Time doesn't bother me ^-^
@magikarpking

Time doesn't bother me ^-^
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18