Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | muku's human art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@vaihdokas

sorry i'll have to put you on the waitlist for next time!
@vaihdokas

sorry i'll have to put you on the waitlist for next time!
sig_pixel_tri_98_px_by_mukurofries-db5uhu6.png
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

my art shop ! [status: OPEN]
@SophiaTheMostFab

thank you for the detail but i'll have to put you on the waitlist for now :c concerning the scales scroll, that'd be great! but on the auction house the value goes from 220-300g and about 200kt, so i hope you can find a way to make 1000g/1 mil t total!
@SophiaTheMostFab

thank you for the detail but i'll have to put you on the waitlist for now :c concerning the scales scroll, that'd be great! but on the auction house the value goes from 220-300g and about 200kt, so i hope you can find a way to make 1000g/1 mil t total!
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

@mukufries how about that and 5-7$ usd? (I'm bad at math, what would that leave the usd price to be minus the price of the scroll? If it's closer to 10, would you mind if I just paid with cash?
@mukufries how about that and 5-7$ usd? (I'm bad at math, what would that leave the usd price to be minus the price of the scroll? If it's closer to 10, would you mind if I just paid with cash?
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
@SophiaTheMostFab

it would be $8 in addition to the scroll, going by my prices
i'd really appreciate the scroll but whether you decide to pay by cash later or not is ultimately up to you!
@SophiaTheMostFab

it would be $8 in addition to the scroll, going by my prices
i'd really appreciate the scroll but whether you decide to pay by cash later or not is ultimately up to you!
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

@mukufries that'll work! :3 would you mind dm-ing me your paypal? (Also am I misinterpreting that I missed the slot window?;;)
@mukufries that'll work! :3 would you mind dm-ing me your paypal? (Also am I misinterpreting that I missed the slot window?;;)
BXnGYeU.png
PVehrz5.png
LRdLP2V.png
@mukufries thanks a lot!! i'm currently at 250 so i should be ready by tomorrow <3
@mukufries thanks a lot!! i'm currently at 250 so i should be ready by tomorrow <3
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@SophiaTheMostFab

ohh i did some picking/choosing and put you on the waitlist because you're not paying in fest currency i hope that's alright,, i can send you my paypal when i get to you!!

@razu

no problem take ur time !!
@SophiaTheMostFab

ohh i did some picking/choosing and put you on the waitlist because you're not paying in fest currency i hope that's alright,, i can send you my paypal when i get to you!!

@razu

no problem take ur time !!
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

@mukufries
That's fine. I'll just quietly stalk the thread to admire your work and quote my order when you open the next time on a non-fest week.
@mukufries
That's fine. I'll just quietly stalk the thread to admire your work and quote my order when you open the next time on a non-fest week.
type of commission: partial body
reference for the character(s): http://toyhou.se/563093.prada
apparel (if a dragon gijinka): n/a!
form of payment: gems or fest? Whichever you're more in need for! :^0
Personality: a little info and so on should be in the link!
type of commission: partial body
reference for the character(s): http://toyhou.se/563093.prada
apparel (if a dragon gijinka): n/a!
form of payment: gems or fest? Whichever you're more in need for! :^0
Personality: a little info and so on should be in the link!
@BaraBear

omg i love her,, i'd like the payment to be in gems please i have plenty of fest currency!

also do you want the partial body painted or lined because painted partials have a fee?
+ transparent or white/colored bg?
@BaraBear

omg i love her,, i'd like the payment to be in gems please i have plenty of fest currency!

also do you want the partial body painted or lined because painted partials have a fee?
+ transparent or white/colored bg?
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19