Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | muku's human art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@mukufries

At the moment this how they're priced in the AH.

Leafy Gladeboughs 175000 treasure (no gem listings)
Skeletal Chimes 194 gems
Would you be willing to take these two + 600 gems?
Quote:
type of commission: Part body flat colours
reference for the character(s): x x
form of payment: As above
@mukufries

At the moment this how they're priced in the AH.

Leafy Gladeboughs 175000 treasure (no gem listings)
Skeletal Chimes 194 gems
Would you be willing to take these two + 600 gems?
Quote:
type of commission: Part body flat colours
reference for the character(s): x x
form of payment: As above
@mukufries

any interest in sprites?

i'm about to head to bed, but I KNOW I NEED UR ART. so pls save a slot for me (even if i have to use gems instead). ;O;
@mukufries

any interest in sprites?

i'm about to head to bed, but I KNOW I NEED UR ART. so pls save a slot for me (even if i have to use gems instead). ;O;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Claine

i did some math and it turns out you only need the apparel + an additional 190g to meet 750, the apparel + 600 would be almost 1000g!
could you specify what kind of background you'd like? then you can send the apparel+190g at any time, and i'll add your name to the to-do list!

@MoonGoddess

WOW yes i'm interested in sprites!! would you happen to have a Wind Sprite?
i'm most interested in that one, but ice/light/arcane works too!
and yes, i'll save you a spot!
@Claine

i did some math and it turns out you only need the apparel + an additional 190g to meet 750, the apparel + 600 would be almost 1000g!
could you specify what kind of background you'd like? then you can send the apparel+190g at any time, and i'll add your name to the to-do list!

@MoonGoddess

WOW yes i'm interested in sprites!! would you happen to have a Wind Sprite?
i'm most interested in that one, but ice/light/arcane works too!
and yes, i'll save you a spot!
sig_pixel_tri_98_px_by_mukurofries-db5uhu6.png
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

my art shop ! [status: OPEN]
@Mukufries
LAST POST BEFORE BEDD

yesss, i do have a wind sprite. o3o
i'll poke u more tomorrow. night night! <3
@Mukufries
LAST POST BEFORE BEDD

yesss, i do have a wind sprite. o3o
i'll poke u more tomorrow. night night! <3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@mukufries Oh gosh, your art is so lovely! Is it possible to nab a slot, or possibly two? :D I'm currently considering leaving FR so I have like 4 million + a bunch of items to spend, but if you only do one slot per person that's a-okay!
@mukufries Oh gosh, your art is so lovely! Is it possible to nab a slot, or possibly two? :D I'm currently considering leaving FR so I have like 4 million + a bunch of items to spend, but if you only do one slot per person that's a-okay!
I have 4 mil treasure and retired items that I want to give out in return for humanoid art, see here!
@mukufries

Ah I don't have that one, unfortunately... Is there anything from the thread in my signature you'd be interested in? The wind sprite is already claimed as well.
@mukufries

Ah I don't have that one, unfortunately... Is there anything from the thread in my signature you'd be interested in? The wind sprite is already claimed as well.
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@mukufries

I'll just grab a slot anyway, please :)
Quote:
type of commission:bust flat colours
reference for the character(s): https://charahub.com/character/942471/Kisha
form of payment: 500 gems

She has bright red slightly wavy hair and deep green eyes. She's quite sassy and flirty, but very soft under all the attitude.

Or if you have anything you want in my thread I can put in more if you want a big ticket item :P
@mukufries

I'll just grab a slot anyway, please :)
Quote:
type of commission:bust flat colours
reference for the character(s): https://charahub.com/character/942471/Kisha
form of payment: 500 gems

She has bright red slightly wavy hair and deep green eyes. She's quite sassy and flirty, but very soft under all the attitude.

Or if you have anything you want in my thread I can put in more if you want a big ticket item :P
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@mukufries ooo yes yes could i mayb reserve a slot for a partial body?? i super wanna order but im stuck on mobile until tomorrow night and im a grandparent about phones omg ;; if not id love to be popped on the waitlist<3
@mukufries ooo yes yes could i mayb reserve a slot for a partial body?? i super wanna order but im stuck on mobile until tomorrow night and im a grandparent about phones omg ;; if not id love to be popped on the waitlist<3
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@mukufries oh geez, if you're okay doing couples images (2 people in 1 image) could I be put down for a partial body slot? I'm definitely alright with paying more too, since it'd be more than one person
@mukufries oh geez, if you're okay doing couples images (2 people in 1 image) could I be put down for a partial body slot? I'm definitely alright with paying more too, since it'd be more than one person
vnfnSuk.gif
@Elyndria

yes, i can reserve a spot for you!

@Phoenixwildfire

that's alright! i would like your accent "from the observatory," which is, if i'm correct, almost 1000g as the lowest auction price. i recommend you order two busts total, then

@fallowtail

of course! i'll add you now

@Xairathan

i can definitely do those! base price for partial bodies is 750g + 375 per extra character
you can fill out the order form when you know what you want to commission :0
@Elyndria

yes, i can reserve a spot for you!

@Phoenixwildfire

that's alright! i would like your accent "from the observatory," which is, if i'm correct, almost 1000g as the lowest auction price. i recommend you order two busts total, then

@fallowtail

of course! i'll add you now

@Xairathan

i can definitely do those! base price for partial bodies is 750g + 375 per extra character
you can fill out the order form when you know what you want to commission :0
sig_pixel_tri_98_px_by_mukurofries-db5uhu6.png
happy mistral jamboree!!
he/they
fr +2

my art shop ! [status: OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19