Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lunar Sea Spire Pixels + more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@PrinceSawyer

I would absolutely love a full body pixel of my fursona, but their design is a little bit complicated. I shouuullldd have decent references but I'll have to scan them to my computer because they're traditional art, not digital. In short, they're an anthro calico cat with big feathered wings and deer antlers, with a whole galaxy/star type theme going on so there'd be lots of little stars I'd like. I'd definitely be willing to pay extra for the complexity, does that sound like something you'd be willing to do? Nbd if it's not!
@PrinceSawyer

I would absolutely love a full body pixel of my fursona, but their design is a little bit complicated. I shouuullldd have decent references but I'll have to scan them to my computer because they're traditional art, not digital. In short, they're an anthro calico cat with big feathered wings and deer antlers, with a whole galaxy/star type theme going on so there'd be lots of little stars I'd like. I'd definitely be willing to pay extra for the complexity, does that sound like something you'd be willing to do? Nbd if it's not!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
@Rarmeowz If I can see the references first to see what I'm working with, then sure. o:
@Rarmeowz If I can see the references first to see what I'm working with, then sure. o:
@PrinceSawyer

Sent you a PM!
@PrinceSawyer

Sent you a PM!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Boop.
Boop.
Ack.
Ack.
Bwah.
Bwah.
Blep.
Blep.
@princesawyer
sorry for the delay! :D i had to get a reference from her
here's a ref of her and a ref of steve~
her outfit doesn't really matter, maybe just a purple t-shirt and jeans or something! :D
if you need better refs just lemme know! and i can send payment over whenever you'd like~
@princesawyer
sorry for the delay! :D i had to get a reference from her
here's a ref of her and a ref of steve~
her outfit doesn't really matter, maybe just a purple t-shirt and jeans or something! :D
if you need better refs just lemme know! and i can send payment over whenever you'd like~
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@Theon Sure, that's c: I assume he's in the outfit pictured? And payment asap would be preferred. ; v ; b
@Theon Sure, that's c: I assume he's in the outfit pictured? And payment asap would be preferred. ; v ; b
Boop.
Boop.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10