Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 184
@onionbulb
Those accessories are a really nice touch! The details on them are amazing, especially the ring and the clothespins used in the accessories. There is something new everywhere you look when the image is large enough. :D

I'm completely in love with both versions. I think I like the red best since it has a spookier factor with the straight hair, but the curly hair makes him irresistible. xD Part of my brain keeps saying "MINE", but then the rational part is, "no, he doesn't feel emotions like most people and would kill you as soon as he got bored."

Thank you so much! It is a great feeling to finally have art of him. You do the best job bringing characters to life.
I believe it is $70 I owe you?
@onionbulb
Those accessories are a really nice touch! The details on them are amazing, especially the ring and the clothespins used in the accessories. There is something new everywhere you look when the image is large enough. :D

I'm completely in love with both versions. I think I like the red best since it has a spookier factor with the straight hair, but the curly hair makes him irresistible. xD Part of my brain keeps saying "MINE", but then the rational part is, "no, he doesn't feel emotions like most people and would kill you as soon as he got bored."

Thank you so much! It is a great feeling to finally have art of him. You do the best job bringing characters to life.
I believe it is $70 I owe you?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm
Aw I’m very glad to hear that!

And yeah!! That’s interesting because I was thinking that the green makes the picture look a bit spookier instead, kinda like how they use a lot of green tones to make a scene seem unsettling. But I can totally see how red adds spookiness to it as well!

LOL yeah!! It’s always such a perplexing feeling when you create a character with the intention of them being the guy who does bad stuff but you end up liking them more, and I consider it a privilege to help confuse your emotions even more haha x))
But I think your characters are all so fun and unique in their own way, and they all have a special something that makes them stand out.

And yes! It’s $70 but any tip is appreciated!
Also thank you so much for saying that ;u;! That’s such a big compliment, and as an artist, makes me feel satisfied about my work~
@Icystorm
Aw I’m very glad to hear that!

And yeah!! That’s interesting because I was thinking that the green makes the picture look a bit spookier instead, kinda like how they use a lot of green tones to make a scene seem unsettling. But I can totally see how red adds spookiness to it as well!

LOL yeah!! It’s always such a perplexing feeling when you create a character with the intention of them being the guy who does bad stuff but you end up liking them more, and I consider it a privilege to help confuse your emotions even more haha x))
But I think your characters are all so fun and unique in their own way, and they all have a special something that makes them stand out.

And yes! It’s $70 but any tip is appreciated!
Also thank you so much for saying that ;u;! That’s such a big compliment, and as an artist, makes me feel satisfied about my work~
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
It really is interesting to see how each affects different people in terms of spookiness, and I see what you mean by the green. Maybe he needed some lime green smoke around him like the Disney villains always have. x)

Aha, I'm glad it is a privilege to confuse my emotions. xD As for liking bad characters, maybe people are drawn to those they don't understand, yet in an odd way they wish to understand. I certainly like him more than the girl in the story that likes him. I need to get art of her someday, but she is my only character that I absolutely hate with a burning passion.

If I am ok sending payment tomorrow, I can throw a tip your way. :D I have some cash I need to deposit, but of course the banks are not open on Sunday.

Got it sent :D
It really is interesting to see how each affects different people in terms of spookiness, and I see what you mean by the green. Maybe he needed some lime green smoke around him like the Disney villains always have. x)

Aha, I'm glad it is a privilege to confuse my emotions. xD As for liking bad characters, maybe people are drawn to those they don't understand, yet in an odd way they wish to understand. I certainly like him more than the girl in the story that likes him. I need to get art of her someday, but she is my only character that I absolutely hate with a burning passion.

If I am ok sending payment tomorrow, I can throw a tip your way. :D I have some cash I need to deposit, but of course the banks are not open on Sunday.

Got it sent :D
@Icystorm Yes, I agree! Perhaps it is because we get more and more caught up in wanting to understand them and as a result become more intrigued/interested in them as a person. (Either that or idk wat im saying lolol) Anyhow, I really enjoyed drawing him, especially his face. Maybe you already noticed but I didn't put any glimmer/light reflection in his eyes, and also increased the ratio of the white in his eyes a bit more than usual. I think this helped in portraying his classic soulless gaze a bit more! I am guessing that you are talking about Layla, in which I would imagine her to be fun to draw~ And I just received payment!! Thank you so much for the extra tip, I am so grateful to receive such a kind gift! ^u^[emoji=music notes size=1]
@Icystorm

Yes, I agree! Perhaps it is because we get more and more caught up in wanting to understand them and as a result become more intrigued/interested in them as a person. (Either that or idk wat im saying lolol)
Anyhow, I really enjoyed drawing him, especially his face. Maybe you already noticed but I didn't put any glimmer/light reflection in his eyes, and also increased the ratio of the white in his eyes a bit more than usual. I think this helped in portraying his classic soulless gaze a bit more!
I am guessing that you are talking about Layla, in which I would imagine her to be fun to draw~

And I just received payment!! Thank you so much for the extra tip, I am so grateful to receive such a kind gift! ^u^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5nCbuc3.png[/img] [font=Consolas] [size=3] @aelith @Shiftie @ishoji @tiramosu @Godot @lightningpelt @RagingStorm @leyline @CanisMajoris @Emris @Akecai @tybaltcatulet @Forumsdackel @Mazurkas @YetDarker @Eiyora @techmess @ColorfulCredit @Eidos @Vaitris @PocketKaiju @Whyyesimnot @Hideki @bergentruckung @Tipsylover @Hyoid @ArchieHicox @BirdBones @Kaidareth @UnhappyJoker @Elextra @Rosayc @Desmondtiny @BlueDusk @Cytus @Exeidur @Kiseikune @lalalunaa @Toonetta @Metus @loudsunrises
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
Gasp. I seem to always be waiting for your shop. xD I'm broke but...I need ;_;
Are you at all comfortable with younger kids? I have a new D&D character. He is 22 but he looks like a 14 year old due to being half vampire.
@onionbulb
Gasp. I seem to always be waiting for your shop. xD I'm broke but...I need ;_;
Are you at all comfortable with younger kids? I have a new D&D character. He is 22 but he looks like a 14 year old due to being half vampire.
@Icystorm

Hehe hello hello!
I am! :D
Were you looking to get a realistic half body as usual?~ ^^
@Icystorm

Hehe hello hello!
I am! :D
Were you looking to get a realistic half body as usual?~ ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
I'm thinking a realistic face since it would be nice to have a better picture for his icon on D&D beyond. I'd love to get something mire I'd you are open in the near future though!

I can send the information as soon as I get home. Just 3 more hours of work
I'm thinking a realistic face since it would be nice to have a better picture for his icon on D&D beyond. I'd love to get something mire I'd you are open in the near future though!

I can send the information as soon as I get home. Just 3 more hours of work
@Icystorm

Of course!! :D That sounds perfect. And no rush at all~
@Icystorm

Of course!! :D That sounds perfect. And no rush at all~
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
Alright. :D Here is my boy Caius. All the sketches are from when he was around 8, so the images that show his current age best are the figure (warning for him holding a heart) and this art.

I love this boy so much. He is a dhampir barbarian, and he hates humans due to everyone treating him as a monster ever since a vampire attacked him and turned him halfway. He is both a mix of book and street smart, and he enjoys strategy, especially war strategy. I have not had the pleasure of getting to play him yet, but he can have a very stuck up prince attitude. Stoic/impassive/Apathetic, he does not show much emotion except for the occasional mischievous, almost malicious smirk. While he does not seem the nicest individual (he loves eating hearts and would slaughter everyone in his village without a second thought), all he really wants is for the world to not hate him and to not have to hate the world.

Probably more information than is needed, but I can't help but talk about him. xD
Alright. :D Here is my boy Caius. All the sketches are from when he was around 8, so the images that show his current age best are the figure (warning for him holding a heart) and this art.

I love this boy so much. He is a dhampir barbarian, and he hates humans due to everyone treating him as a monster ever since a vampire attacked him and turned him halfway. He is both a mix of book and street smart, and he enjoys strategy, especially war strategy. I have not had the pleasure of getting to play him yet, but he can have a very stuck up prince attitude. Stoic/impassive/Apathetic, he does not show much emotion except for the occasional mischievous, almost malicious smirk. While he does not seem the nicest individual (he loves eating hearts and would slaughter everyone in his village without a second thought), all he really wants is for the world to not hate him and to not have to hate the world.

Probably more information than is needed, but I can't help but talk about him. xD
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 184