Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184
@onionbulb
No worries! It has been the strangest week ever, so a wierd art block fits right in.
He is looking wonderful so far. If I were to compare him to a dog, that expression is a lot of fun to think about. Since I work with dogs, whenever I'm giving a similar look, it sends shivers down my spine.
@onionbulb
No worries! It has been the strangest week ever, so a wierd art block fits right in.
He is looking wonderful so far. If I were to compare him to a dog, that expression is a lot of fun to think about. Since I work with dogs, whenever I'm giving a similar look, it sends shivers down my spine.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Icystorm Hello! I'm so happy to finally be able to show you the finished inugami boy!! [emoji=dog 1 size=1]n_n[emoji=dog 2 size=1] I'm quite pleased with the way he turned out, and he's all dressed up for fall[emoji=maple leaf size=1] The layers he's wearing along with the belt, ring and necklace accessories all complement his scruffy overcoat- a trendy vintage style that also hints at his dog-like inugami character~ [url=https://i.imgur.com/ixIOCyE.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/ixIOCyE.jpg[/img][/url]
@Icystorm

Hello!
I'm so happy to finally be able to show you the finished inugami boy!! n_n
I'm quite pleased with the way he turned out, and he's all dressed up for fall
The layers he's wearing along with the belt, ring and necklace accessories all complement his scruffy overcoat- a trendy vintage style that also hints at his dog-like inugami character~

ixIOCyE.jpg
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
He turned out perfect! Everything from the clothes to his pose makes me think of a dog. That is such a nice outfit, and the accessories really help make it. Not to mention that coat looks really warm. He turned out as perfect clothing model material. I can see why his friend chooses to dress him up. ^^

Had I paid for both of the colored anime busts? I want to make sure I send you the full payment I owe you. And I see you are open for pinglist, but I'd gladly commission another if no one else posts.
@onionbulb
He turned out perfect! Everything from the clothes to his pose makes me think of a dog. That is such a nice outfit, and the accessories really help make it. Not to mention that coat looks really warm. He turned out as perfect clothing model material. I can see why his friend chooses to dress him up. ^^

Had I paid for both of the colored anime busts? I want to make sure I send you the full payment I owe you. And I see you are open for pinglist, but I'd gladly commission another if no one else posts.
@Icystorm
Ahh, it really makes me glad to hear that you like it too!! *U*
And yes! I received payment for both anime busts already, thank you for making sure. :)
I'm glad to do another order for you as you are a good friend and valued customer! But it may take a little longer than last time >~<
If you're okay with that, then please let me know what you'd like me to draw~ :))
@Icystorm
Ahh, it really makes me glad to hear that you like it too!! *U*
And yes! I received payment for both anime busts already, thank you for making sure. :)
I'm glad to do another order for you as you are a good friend and valued customer! But it may take a little longer than last time >~<
If you're okay with that, then please let me know what you'd like me to draw~ :))
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
That is good. ^^ I will send payment for the inugami boy.

I am perfectly ok with that. You can take as long as you need.
It would be another half body and of another character that does not have art. Trying to cut down my artless characters. This character is Alec, my Michael Myers of characters. And the complete opposite of the placeholder art. xD And here is his dragon. The bio tells a bit more.

Dark green eyes, black hair, pale skin, gorgeous looks, emotionless. His hair style and clothes always change since a girl uses him as a doll, but I imagine he looks somewhat like this and this. Has probably had both those hairstyles since I can see the girl sticking to mainly the emo type styles.

edit: That was my first time using the paypal app. Let me know if payment did not go through. ^^;
@onionbulb
That is good. ^^ I will send payment for the inugami boy.

I am perfectly ok with that. You can take as long as you need.
It would be another half body and of another character that does not have art. Trying to cut down my artless characters. This character is Alec, my Michael Myers of characters. And the complete opposite of the placeholder art. xD And here is his dragon. The bio tells a bit more.

Dark green eyes, black hair, pale skin, gorgeous looks, emotionless. His hair style and clothes always change since a girl uses him as a doll, but I imagine he looks somewhat like this and this. Has probably had both those hairstyles since I can see the girl sticking to mainly the emo type styles.

edit: That was my first time using the paypal app. Let me know if payment did not go through. ^^;
@Icystorm Okay! I'll try my best to make sure he looks gorgeous ^^ And yes! I received your payment, thank you![emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I switched to app payment because Paypal is offering to stop charging that terrible fee that detracts a lot from each commission i get... only if i use their new app payment feature T__T So thank you for bearing with me and using a new payment method, I appreciate it!;o;
@Icystorm

Okay! I'll try my best to make sure he looks gorgeous ^^

And yes! I received your payment, thank you!
I switched to app payment because Paypal is offering to stop charging that terrible fee that detracts a lot from each commission i get... only if i use their new app payment feature T__T
So thank you for bearing with me and using a new payment method, I appreciate it!;o;
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
That is good :D
I can see why you would switch then. It is good that they are finally offering a way to not have the fees. It really easy to use once it was downloaded. Easier than using just my computer actually. ^^
@onionbulb
That is good :D
I can see why you would switch then. It is good that they are finally offering a way to not have the fees. It really easy to use once it was downloaded. Easier than using just my computer actually. ^^
@Icystorm That's such a relief to hear that it's a bit easier! :) I have a WIP of Alec, and I was thinking a lot about the design of his hair-- As a straight style may look a bit old-fashioned, i thought if i added a bit of raggedness and leaned more toward a tousled look, it would definitely suit his character more! Please excuse how unpolished and messy the shape is so far, i just wanted to give you a vague look on what i was thinking of! [img]https://i.imgur.com/SpY1Suq.png[/img] If not, then I can just switch to the straight hairstyle you were originally thinking of. Let me know what you think of it! Later on i'm also thinking of adding a lot of silver accessories to his outfit, including chains, skulls, and safety pins to give him an emo grunge sort of style :DD
@Icystorm

That's such a relief to hear that it's a bit easier! :)

I have a WIP of Alec, and I was thinking a lot about the design of his hair--
As a straight style may look a bit old-fashioned, i thought if i added a bit of raggedness and leaned more toward a tousled look, it would definitely suit his character more!
Please excuse how unpolished and messy the shape is so far, i just wanted to give you a vague look on what i was thinking of!
SpY1Suq.png
If not, then I can just switch to the straight hairstyle you were originally thinking of. Let me know what you think of it!

Later on i'm also thinking of adding a lot of silver accessories to his outfit, including chains, skulls, and safety pins to give him an emo grunge sort of style :DD
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
As much as I prefer the tousled, I think straight might go better for him. Or else I could pay you extra for both styles? x)

I love all the outfit idea plans. :D
@onionbulb
As much as I prefer the tousled, I think straight might go better for him. Or else I could pay you extra for both styles? x)

I love all the outfit idea plans. :D
Hello!!! Could I possibly be added to your pinglist for both USD and FRC? Not able to commission anything right now but your art is stunning!!
Hello!!! Could I possibly be added to your pinglist for both USD and FRC? Not able to commission anything right now but your art is stunning!!
7ff9e7398035fc1e1e7bc17ad46994dcb8fd351e.png
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 183 184