Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ART SHOP] Full! More slots later!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
That color one is SO GOOD.
That color one is SO GOOD.

they/their | fr+2
snake hoarder
}
tumblr_inline_oe9muzaT741snz70d_500.gif
...............[by kizmetto]
@styracosaurus
Can I be on the list for the colored bust? I should have enough money to order one by the time my turn roles around lol
@styracosaurus
Can I be on the list for the colored bust? I should have enough money to order one by the time my turn roles around lol
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@styracosaurus Awesome! Thank you! RBs are the best! [img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah142/LichtLecter/Other/QQ20160916104437_zpspbotelts.gif[/img]
@styracosaurus
Awesome! Thank you! RBs are the best! QQ20160916104437_zpspbotelts.gif
lacrimosa01.png
@styracosaurus please add me to both pinglists!
@styracosaurus please add me to both pinglists!
HHV3ZfK.png
@styracosaurus

Ooh, your art is gorgeous - are you still doing human (non-gijinka) commissions? If so, I'd love to be added to the bust sketch list.
@styracosaurus

Ooh, your art is gorgeous - are you still doing human (non-gijinka) commissions? If so, I'd love to be added to the bust sketch list.
@Gimeurcookie Alrighty, your girl is now done! I hope you like her! [img]http://i.imgur.com/s6bYEey.png[/img] @Trickilicky, @Lightshadow101 Both of you are added! :D @hollowlaughter Thank you!! @Reitgerte I'm just doing dragon-form stuff right now! My human drawing skills are extremely lacking ATM ;o;
@Gimeurcookie
Alrighty, your girl is now done! I hope you like her!

s6bYEey.png

@Trickilicky, @Lightshadow101
Both of you are added! :D

@hollowlaughter
Thank you!!

@Reitgerte
I'm just doing dragon-form stuff right now! My human drawing skills are extremely lacking ATM ;o;
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus

Alright then! Your stuff is great. :)
@styracosaurus

Alright then! Your stuff is great. :)
@tyracosaurus

I love her! She looks like the wonderful guard she is. Thank you so much. Do put me on the colored and full body list if you haven't already so I can pay in USD when that opens!
@tyracosaurus

I love her! She looks like the wonderful guard she is. Thank you so much. Do put me on the colored and full body list if you haven't already so I can pay in USD when that opens!
@Carnivore, @Reckless, @Instinct, @hologramblue, @TheDwarfQueen, @Cryolophosaurus, @dragonpsyche, @TheSuperCookie, @Iridian, @dragonpsyche, @Yorugami, @Yaevinn, @Toriel, @Ririterasu, @Zaephyrr, @LunarianSouls, @MeikaiSecret, @raxyl, @Lyra531, @Trickilicky, @Lightshadow101, @Gimeurcookie

Alright, slots are opening up!

This time I've got x3 sketch slots, and x2 detailed bust slots (FULL!) open!

Didn't meet my goal for light dom, but I can still squeeze a few in before Starfall!
@Carnivore, @Reckless, @Instinct, @hologramblue, @TheDwarfQueen, @Cryolophosaurus, @dragonpsyche, @TheSuperCookie, @Iridian, @dragonpsyche, @Yorugami, @Yaevinn, @Toriel, @Ririterasu, @Zaephyrr, @LunarianSouls, @MeikaiSecret, @raxyl, @Lyra531, @Trickilicky, @Lightshadow101, @Gimeurcookie

Alright, slots are opening up!

This time I've got x3 sketch slots, and x2 detailed bust slots (FULL!) open!

Didn't meet my goal for light dom, but I can still squeeze a few in before Starfall!
hC2istt.png
@styracosaurus /SLAMS CASH ON TABLE/

Claim for a detailed bust slot!
@styracosaurus /SLAMS CASH ON TABLE/

Claim for a detailed bust slot!
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19