Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monono's Art Shop [CLOSED] USD/G/Tr
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Xairathan
ADDED, BRO!
@Xairathan
ADDED, BRO!
ZXoMpHl.gif
[center][size=6][color=red]ATTENTION[/color][/size] @Yaevinn @Kiryo @sky665[/center] I am currently experiencing some issues with my desktop computer which has rendered it temporarily inoperable, and I am unsure as to when this will be resolved. (We do know what the issue is, its just a matter of getting the operating system to behave with my new harddrive) It could be fixed by this evening, or it could take me a couple days. It SHOULD be fixed by the end of this weekend, but I cannot make any guarantees. There currently is no loss of data on my primary harddrive, and I have everything backed-up on an external harddrive as a failsafe so [b]Yaevinn[/b]'s commission's file still remains intact. [u]There is no data loss, so all this causes is a delay[/u] since I cant open and run photoshop to draw digitally. In place of the sketches both [b]Kiryo[/b] and [b]sky665 [/b]have requested, I can still do them traditionally on paper. (all commission examples in this thread are shown as drawn digitally in photoshop) So here are a few examples of traditional sketches if you wish to opt for a traditional pencil sketch instead: [img]http://pre08.deviantart.net/bfa3/th/pre/i/2015/085/2/6/examples_by_monochromeagent-d8n6txa.jpg[/img] Some older examples: [img]http://pre08.deviantart.net/660b/th/pre/i/2014/172/b/1/untitled_by_monochromeagent-d7neq6j.png[/img] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/8206/f/2014/316/c/c/roe_sketch_by_monochromeagent-d7m2wb8.png[/img] There would be no additional charge for it being traditional, it is merely an option if you wish to receive artwork sooner, and don't want to wait on the desktop computer having it's minor issues resolved. Otherwise you are most welcome to wait until my desktop is up and running again (hopefully within a day or two), or ask for a refund or whatever works best for you. I'll keep you updated as to what's going on otherwise! Just let me know and I'd be happy to work something out with you guys! :D [color=orange][i](Issue should be resolved within 8-72 hours, but cannot be guaranteed so I am offering traditional sketches in place of digital ones, or refunds, if you dont want to wait for this issue to be resolved!)[/color][/i]
ATTENTION
@Yaevinn
@Kiryo
@sky665

I am currently experiencing some issues with my desktop computer which has rendered it temporarily inoperable, and I am unsure as to when this will be resolved.
(We do know what the issue is, its just a matter of getting the operating system to behave with my new harddrive)
It could be fixed by this evening, or it could take me a couple days. It SHOULD be fixed by the end of this weekend, but I cannot make any guarantees.
There currently is no loss of data on my primary harddrive, and I have everything backed-up on an external harddrive as a failsafe so Yaevinn's commission's file still remains intact.
There is no data loss, so all this causes is a delay since I cant open and run photoshop to draw digitally.

In place of the sketches both Kiryo and sky665 have requested, I can still do them traditionally on paper. (all commission examples in this thread are shown as drawn digitally in photoshop)

So here are a few examples of traditional sketches if you wish to opt for a traditional pencil sketch instead:
examples_by_monochromeagent-d8n6txa.jpg
Some older examples:
untitled_by_monochromeagent-d7neq6j.png
roe_sketch_by_monochromeagent-d7m2wb8.png
There would be no additional charge for it being traditional, it is merely an option if you wish to receive artwork sooner, and don't want to wait on the desktop computer having it's minor issues resolved.

Otherwise you are most welcome to wait until my desktop is up and running again (hopefully within a day or two), or ask for a refund or whatever works best for you.
I'll keep you updated as to what's going on otherwise!
Just let me know and I'd be happy to work something out with you guys! :D

(Issue should be resolved within 8-72 hours, but cannot be guaranteed so I am offering traditional sketches in place of digital ones, or refunds, if you dont want to wait for this issue to be resolved!)
ZXoMpHl.gif
@Monono

I wouldn't mind traditional aahh you're traditional art is so nice!!
@Monono

I wouldn't mind traditional aahh you're traditional art is so nice!!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@sky665
Okay! I'll get to work on a sketch right away then!
@sky665
Okay! I'll get to work on a sketch right away then!
ZXoMpHl.gif
@monono
traditional is fime :3
@monono
traditional is fime :3
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo
Alrighty, I'll work on your sketch today as well. Thank you so so very much for your patience!
@Kiryo
Alrighty, I'll work on your sketch today as well. Thank you so so very much for your patience!
ZXoMpHl.gif
Let me know if you guys think these are okay! c: @Kiryo [img]http://i.imgur.com/nvdCNFf.png[/img] @sky665 [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Y5ylLO.png[/img]
Let me know if you guys think these are okay! c:

@Kiryo
nvdCNFf.png

@sky665
4Y5ylLO.png
ZXoMpHl.gif
@Monono

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THIS IS PEERRFEECCTTT!!! Thank you!! ;o; <3
@Monono

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THIS IS PEERRFEECCTTT!!! Thank you!! ;o; <3
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@monono
can u add his scar on his face?
@monono
can u add his scar on his face?
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Kiryo
Oh no, I'm sorry I forgot it! It was difficult to see around the watermarks.
I'll be sure to add it in!
@Kiryo
Oh no, I'm sorry I forgot it! It was difficult to see around the watermarks.
I'll be sure to add it in!
ZXoMpHl.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13