Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Monono's Art Shop [CLOSED] USD/G/Tr
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@SassyGayMedic
At 3072px tall I'd say that's more of a regular headshot than just an icon, since I'd draw it at the largest size you'd need, then it can just be scaled down so it works across all sorts of different sites and apps as icons at whatever sizes required!
Lineart all inked, colored and full cellshading at 3027px in height and width, does 500k treasure sound fair to you? :3

@SassyGayMedic
At 3072px tall I'd say that's more of a regular headshot than just an icon, since I'd draw it at the largest size you'd need, then it can just be scaled down so it works across all sorts of different sites and apps as icons at whatever sizes required!
Lineart all inked, colored and full cellshading at 3027px in height and width, does 500k treasure sound fair to you? :3

ZXoMpHl.gif
@Monono

out of curiosity, how much is that in gems? ;v;
I have.. quite a lot of gems if you'll take them, I'm a bit lacking in treasure
@Monono

out of curiosity, how much is that in gems? ;v;
I have.. quite a lot of gems if you'll take them, I'm a bit lacking in treasure
@sassygaymedic

Inked, colored and fully cellshaded would be $15 usd / 1500gems
@sassygaymedic

Inked, colored and fully cellshaded would be $15 usd / 1500gems
ZXoMpHl.gif
@Monono

that sounds good! let me know whenever I should send payment o:
@Monono

that sounds good! let me know whenever I should send payment o:
@lackingsanity

With my current gem to treasure ratio (1:500)
Since you asked prior to me changing my pricing, it would have been 400ktr / 800gems.

I've since changed my pricing a bit because doing so many fullbody commissions previously only for treasure was wearing me down pretty fast and I'd prefer to get paid in USD (in general for most commisions but especially fullbody images) for the amount of work that goes into full body images.
@lackingsanity

With my current gem to treasure ratio (1:500)
Since you asked prior to me changing my pricing, it would have been 400ktr / 800gems.

I've since changed my pricing a bit because doing so many fullbody commissions previously only for treasure was wearing me down pretty fast and I'd prefer to get paid in USD (in general for most commisions but especially fullbody images) for the amount of work that goes into full body images.
ZXoMpHl.gif
@monono
Cool. Should I send it over?
@monono
Cool. Should I send it over?
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
@lackingsanity
Sure, initiate it as a trade in CR and I'll accept it after I start sketching out your image. c:
@lackingsanity
Sure, initiate it as a trade in CR and I'll accept it after I start sketching out your image. c:
ZXoMpHl.gif
** A slot is open while I await replies from those I owe art to!**

The faster you reply, the sooner your art will be completed! Especially sketches!
** A slot is open while I await replies from those I owe art to!**

The faster you reply, the sooner your art will be completed! Especially sketches!
ZXoMpHl.gif
@Monono

Character name: Celebriann

Character age: Unknown (30?)

Reference Image: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=83622&did=23636334
Could I get a humaniod form, with elven ears and features if possible. The main items that I would like to be included are his mantle and armguard.

Personality: Celebriann is a magic golem created by Engwe, he is kind but strong.

Type of image/coloration: No color waist-up sketch

Pose/theme suggestion: Standing pose

If you need to know anything else just ping/message me. :)
@Monono

Character name: Celebriann

Character age: Unknown (30?)

Reference Image: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=83622&did=23636334
Could I get a humaniod form, with elven ears and features if possible. The main items that I would like to be included are his mantle and armguard.

Personality: Celebriann is a magic golem created by Engwe, he is kind but strong.

Type of image/coloration: No color waist-up sketch

Pose/theme suggestion: Standing pose

If you need to know anything else just ping/message me. :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Monono
Could I be added to your pinglist?
@Monono
Could I be added to your pinglist?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13