Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pitty's Art Shop - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@pittysoares

Excellent! <3 May I pay with mixed payment of treasure and gems, by any chance? I am interested in either a colored sketch of a headshot, or anthro, depending on your answer. :3
@pittysoares

Excellent! <3 May I pay with mixed payment of treasure and gems, by any chance? I am interested in either a colored sketch of a headshot, or anthro, depending on your answer. :3
@FauveNox
Sure :D I'm totally fine with a mixed payment :)
@FauveNox
Sure :D I'm totally fine with a mixed payment :)
6347.png
pitty | she/her | +9 hours

Art ShopDerpy Dragon AdoptsIcon Adoptsdragon sale (+art)fr tumblr
And what is your gem to treasure ratio? :3
And what is your gem to treasure ratio? :3
@pittysoares
ahhh thank u it's adorable<3
@pittysoares
ahhh thank u it's adorable<3
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@pittysoares
Awesome, I sent the treasure via pm :)
@pittysoares
Awesome, I sent the treasure via pm :)
6Y37bTm.png
@pittysoares Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15622956] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156230/15622956_350.png[/img] [/url] Kind of art: chibi sketch anthro fullbody Pose/Expression: holding some jewelry, maybe lookin dainty Apparel: the apparel she's wearing works, though you can mess with colors if you want Skin: no Infos: in her bio is a gijinka I did of her. you can use that to help you with design stuff if you want. that sash thing is her top, and you can draw it like a skirt or something if you want. Extra: jewelry making is her thing, so yeah. Idk I just wanted to bring that up again. Also, her clothing is the color of her belly, so please try to include her belly color in that sort of fashion. thank you!! Payment: I already paid in gems c:
@pittysoares

Character:

15622956_350.png

Kind of art: chibi sketch anthro fullbody
Pose/Expression: holding some jewelry, maybe lookin dainty
Apparel: the apparel she's wearing works, though you can mess with colors if you want
Skin: no
Infos: in her bio is a gijinka I did of her. you can use that to help you with design stuff if you want. that sash thing is her top, and you can draw it like a skirt or something if you want.
Extra: jewelry making is her thing, so yeah. Idk I just wanted to bring that up again. Also, her clothing is the color of her belly, so please try to include her belly color in that sort of fashion. thank you!!
Payment: I already paid in gems c:
lightningshieldl.png ePOliyb.png
Oo1lWlZ.png
QQYyU47.png
gYW0j5f.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
Zeke/KitKat
lightninganim3.gif
6KQB58c.png
G5AOhhN.png
cTFAUOc.png
oaolHwW.png
1AKTlm5.png
qFgWn8o.png
GFMPnvG.png
lightningshieldr.png
@pittysoares are there slots open right now?
@pittysoares are there slots open right now?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Shadowfoxlord
You can place your full order now :D

@FauveNox
You can find it in the 2nd post - it's 1:800 C:

@Zonemod
I'm glad you like it :D

@ClearBright
All right, thank you C: I'll ping you once I finished your drawing

@KitKatPurrPurr
Okay so I'll come up with a clothing design below her belly (I thought about some sort of "harem pants", those would suit her sash :>)
I'll also ping you once I finished the drawing :D

@Niharike
The treasure slots are currently full. You can get a slot right now if you want to pay in gems or I can put you on the waitlist for new slots C:
@Shadowfoxlord
You can place your full order now :D

@FauveNox
You can find it in the 2nd post - it's 1:800 C:

@Zonemod
I'm glad you like it :D

@ClearBright
All right, thank you C: I'll ping you once I finished your drawing

@KitKatPurrPurr
Okay so I'll come up with a clothing design below her belly (I thought about some sort of "harem pants", those would suit her sash :>)
I'll also ping you once I finished the drawing :D

@Niharike
The treasure slots are currently full. You can get a slot right now if you want to pay in gems or I can put you on the waitlist for new slots C:
6347.png

@pittysoares
Yeah, that sounds really cool~

Feel free to let your artistic sensibilities take over. Even my tattoo artist gets creative freedom with my ideas, you shall be no different. If you think of something you really like, feel free to try it. I love art, all art. You won't mess it up or disappoint me in any way by throwing in your own personal touches. Have fun making MorningStar come to life~

And 95K sounds perfectly reasonable. Thank you very much for this, I'm genuinely excited to see what you come up with. I'll send you the payment right away.
@pittysoares
Yeah, that sounds really cool~

Feel free to let your artistic sensibilities take over. Even my tattoo artist gets creative freedom with my ideas, you shall be no different. If you think of something you really like, feel free to try it. I love art, all art. You won't mess it up or disappoint me in any way by throwing in your own personal touches. Have fun making MorningStar come to life~

And 95K sounds perfectly reasonable. Thank you very much for this, I'm genuinely excited to see what you come up with. I'll send you the payment right away.
@RaiikanVonSkoll
That sounds amazing, thank you :D
I'm always worried when I have to design gijinkas for other people that they won't like it the way I imagine the characters lD But now I know that I don't have to worry about that c: Thanks!

And also thank you for the additional information, his story is pretty cool :D
I'll ping you when the drawing is finished C:
@RaiikanVonSkoll
That sounds amazing, thank you :D
I'm always worried when I have to design gijinkas for other people that they won't like it the way I imagine the characters lD But now I know that I don't have to worry about that c: Thanks!

And also thank you for the additional information, his story is pretty cool :D
I'll ping you when the drawing is finished C:
6347.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17