Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Full Body Only [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@roadhog thank you~ oh wow, that is coincidental ! same goes for you

@bloodgem thank you!
@roadhog thank you~ oh wow, that is coincidental ! same goes for you

@bloodgem thank you!
@Relicbeast May I be added to the pinglist please :>
@Relicbeast May I be added to the pinglist please :>
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@wintre yep : )
@wintre yep : )
@Relicbeast

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU OPEN UP AGAIN!!!
Your art is just amazing!! C:
@Relicbeast

PLEASE PING ME WHEN YOU OPEN UP AGAIN!!!
Your art is just amazing!! C:
image0.jpg

» art shop
» wishlist
» sales
[/center]
@PoisonedTea Thank you so much! I'll add you to the list : ) Look forward to a ping on the 15th, 15:30 FR time! That's when I'm re-opening shop :)
@PoisonedTea Thank you so much! I'll add you to the list : ) Look forward to a ping on the 15th, 15:30 FR time! That's when I'm re-opening shop :)
@Iodine @Mature @Roadhog @Servine @Bloodgem @Fink @Wintre @PoisonedTea
Heya~ Got back earlier than expected! First three are written down. Send Payment before I work on them so I don't have to worry about it, thanks! Also clarify if you want to be on my pinglist still afterwards, thanks!
@Iodine @Mature @Roadhog @Servine @Bloodgem @Fink @Wintre @PoisonedTea
Heya~ Got back earlier than expected! First three are written down. Send Payment before I work on them so I don't have to worry about it, thanks! Also clarify if you want to be on my pinglist still afterwards, thanks!

@Relicbeast - So, you're open right now for orders, correct? I'd love to claim a slot if you are! Otherwise I'd love to be put back on the pinglist, haha.

@Relicbeast - So, you're open right now for orders, correct? I'd love to claim a slot if you are! Otherwise I'd love to be put back on the pinglist, haha.
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@Relicbeast
I'd like to claim a slot please.
If not possible, can I be back on the pinglist?
@Relicbeast
I'd like to claim a slot please.
If not possible, can I be back on the pinglist?
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Relicbeast

Wait are you open for commissions? I'm kinda confused haha. If you're not, could I be put back on the pinglist so I know when you are?
@Relicbeast

Wait are you open for commissions? I'm kinda confused haha. If you're not, could I be put back on the pinglist so I know when you are?
ftvgnRY.png
@Relicbeast

Could you add me to the pinglist, please :)
@Relicbeast

Could you add me to the pinglist, please :)
zy8HEZC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8