Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50k Painted Humanoid Busts
1 2
@cobaltstorm CLUTCHES CHEST BECAUSE I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING SOMETHING THIS REFINED SINCE U SAID MESSY
AHH OH Y GOSH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE?? THIS IS ADORABLE AAAA and u did so well considering the only colored image i had of her was a dollmaker lol
AHH the flowers are so pretty omg, i really love the texture aa and the hair looks SO nice omg, the way you did the shading looks so nice!! and her ears are adorable omgg I love the little circle lines in them and the marking at the tip looks great<3
her face is so cUTE gosh look at this dumb baby omg, her eyes are so big omg I love it (doe eyes....ayyyy) I really like how you did the eyelashes? and the stupid freckles are so CUTE omg i really like how you did them ; v ; and the nose looks great aaa I really like the rounded shading on it, and the nostril is super cute omg
and that mouth is so good!! i love the color you chose for the lips, aaaa the little shine is great :OOO
i love how the hair flowers down in the neck area, it looks really nice and soft haha
and that sweater looks great!! i really like how you did the..the...the whatever its. called. the that stuff. on the neck, it looks really nice and bumped aaaa ; w ; and the shading on this in general is just REALLY nice omg, i can't paint for heck so i'm super impressed kgmdfkg
THANK YOU SO MUCH sending payment over<333
@cobaltstorm CLUTCHES CHEST BECAUSE I REALLY WASN'T EXPECTING SOMETHING THIS REFINED SINCE U SAID MESSY
AHH OH Y GOSH SHE LOOKS SO CUTE?? THIS IS ADORABLE AAAA and u did so well considering the only colored image i had of her was a dollmaker lol
AHH the flowers are so pretty omg, i really love the texture aa and the hair looks SO nice omg, the way you did the shading looks so nice!! and her ears are adorable omgg I love the little circle lines in them and the marking at the tip looks great<3
her face is so cUTE gosh look at this dumb baby omg, her eyes are so big omg I love it (doe eyes....ayyyy) I really like how you did the eyelashes? and the stupid freckles are so CUTE omg i really like how you did them ; v ; and the nose looks great aaa I really like the rounded shading on it, and the nostril is super cute omg
and that mouth is so good!! i love the color you chose for the lips, aaaa the little shine is great :OOO
i love how the hair flowers down in the neck area, it looks really nice and soft haha
and that sweater looks great!! i really like how you did the..the...the whatever its. called. the that stuff. on the neck, it looks really nice and bumped aaaa ; w ; and the shading on this in general is just REALLY nice omg, i can't paint for heck so i'm super impressed kgmdfkg
THANK YOU SO MUCH sending payment over<333
free_umbreon_icon_by_umbradesigns-d5k59ug.gif
@cobaltstorm
Would you care to give anyone from here a shot? <:
@cobaltstorm
Would you care to give anyone from here a shot? <:
oYJyajD.png
@Lychii

Ooh, yeah, Zoë looks like fun! She definitely knows the appropriate amount of bows to have. I'll try to do something Actually Quick of her and then I'll call it good on this practice! c:
@Lychii

Ooh, yeah, Zoë looks like fun! She definitely knows the appropriate amount of bows to have. I'll try to do something Actually Quick of her and then I'll call it good on this practice! c:
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
Lshkoju.png
AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
2dQktJZ.png
YMPbu9R.png
   - call me sparrow or cobalt!

- selling/trading duplicate familiars
   - spreadsheet of unobtained familiars
@Lychii Actually Quick painting was a success! owo [img]http://imgur.com/ANYtLtN.png[/img]
@Lychii
Actually Quick painting was a success! owo

ANYtLtN.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
Lshkoju.png
AaYNmEX.png
Pgv53XB.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
2dQktJZ.png