Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE DOM] Scrimshaw Scrawls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
@ClanEnyo

Here you go!
@ClanEnyo

Here you go!
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@DeltaDarklight

I would certainly consider it! If you provided some refs I could at least tell you whether I'd be willing/price something out for you ^^
@DeltaDarklight

I would certainly consider it! If you provided some refs I could at least tell you whether I'd be willing/price something out for you ^^
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
@Raidye

Username: clanenyo
ID: 176533
Reference [LINKS ONLY for non-dragons!]: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1563555_QzISAMH8YhJjJ8p.png
Gijinka / Dragon: n/a
Notes: Deseray is a lady through and through; polite and refined, but is also a spy who's exceptionally good with the katana. So you can do whatever you want with that info x3
Total Levels: 50

i want more cus i'm not in control of my life and i'm endlessly happy with the way you made her feminine but plainly muscled both at the same time and i just
asdigndfdsnfosdf
@Raidye

Username: clanenyo
ID: 176533
Reference [LINKS ONLY for non-dragons!]: http://file.toyhou.se/images/1563555_QzISAMH8YhJjJ8p.png
Gijinka / Dragon: n/a
Notes: Deseray is a lady through and through; polite and refined, but is also a spy who's exceptionally good with the katana. So you can do whatever you want with that info x3
Total Levels: 50

i want more cus i'm not in control of my life and i'm endlessly happy with the way you made her feminine but plainly muscled both at the same time and i just
asdigndfdsnfosdf
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
@spacegrump http://sta.sh/22ffxks0cj39?edit=1
@spacegrump http://sta.sh/22ffxks0cj39?edit=1
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
wow such art very gorgeous
wow such art very gorgeous
QQnBZuq.gif
@DeltaDarklight

Mmm I can work with that design, are you looking to get a bust or an adoptable done?
@DeltaDarklight

Mmm I can work with that design, are you looking to get a bust or an adoptable done?
@o0Aoba0o Sorry for the late response. I was out running errands yesterday night and worked this morning. Yeah, those marks are her facial tattoos. The rightmost image here is what they the markings look like (the simplest one with the least lines.) They are supposed to be white. Here is a drawing my friend did of her that kind of shows them better. And I'm afraid those are all the refs I have for her sorry. I don't want to ask my friend for more because I want to surprise her. I hope that's okay. ;-;
@o0Aoba0o Sorry for the late response. I was out running errands yesterday night and worked this morning. Yeah, those marks are her facial tattoos. The rightmost image here is what they the markings look like (the simplest one with the least lines.) They are supposed to be white. Here is a drawing my friend did of her that kind of shows them better. And I'm afraid those are all the refs I have for her sorry. I don't want to ask my friend for more because I want to surprise her. I hope that's okay. ;-;
@spacegrump bust; just wondering if you're able to put their name as well as a sort of badge-style?
@spacegrump bust; just wondering if you're able to put their name as well as a sort of badge-style?
osuxvtf_by_deltadarklightdragon-da3lzvb.png
@clanenyo

I'm glad you liked it!

I'd love accept! Not sure when I can work on it though, computer has been stuck reverting changes on a failed update for an hour and a half now :<
@clanenyo

I'm glad you liked it!

I'd love accept! Not sure when I can work on it though, computer has been stuck reverting changes on a failed update for an hour and a half now :<
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
@DeltaDarklight

Sure! (their name is Delta right?) I'll go ahead and add you to the slots at 50 levels if you're good with that ?
@DeltaDarklight

Sure! (their name is Delta right?) I'll go ahead and add you to the slots at 50 levels if you're good with that ?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29