Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PLAGUE DOM] Scrimshaw Scrawls [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@spacegrump

That's okay! I don't mind. :)

I still need to level up a little more, so if you wouldn't mind the slight delay I would greatly appreciate it! It won't be more than 1-2 days until I'm done leveling up, I am sure.
@spacegrump

That's okay! I don't mind. :)

I still need to level up a little more, so if you wouldn't mind the slight delay I would greatly appreciate it! It won't be more than 1-2 days until I'm done leveling up, I am sure.
@KyraG - Thanks so much for the update. :)
@KyraG - Thanks so much for the update. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@FauveNox

So I'm actually unable to take on a new commission through this thread at this point as the push ended last night but I'm planning on opening up a new art shop here shortly so I can ping you to that if you'd still like to get a bust done of your imp lady ^^
@FauveNox

So I'm actually unable to take on a new commission through this thread at this point as the push ended last night but I'm planning on opening up a new art shop here shortly so I can ping you to that if you'd still like to get a bust done of your imp lady ^^
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
@spacegrump

Certainly! I would really love and appreciate that. :D
@spacegrump

Certainly! I would really love and appreciate that. :D
@o0Aoba0o Sorry for the super late response, but thank you so much! My friend loved the art it really brightened up her day and we both love what you did with the tattoos on her face. Very fancy. Thanks again!
@o0Aoba0o Sorry for the super late response, but thank you so much! My friend loved the art it really brightened up her day and we both love what you did with the tattoos on her face. Very fancy. Thanks again!
@o0Aoba0o

aaaaa your chibis are ABSOLUTE CUTENESS ,,,
just curious,, do you plan to reopen before rollover? >v<
@o0Aoba0o

aaaaa your chibis are ABSOLUTE CUTENESS ,,,
just curious,, do you plan to reopen before rollover? >v<
@hinatot
I hope you're still taking orders ;v;

Username: @Raenith
ID: 242015
Art Type: Digital art
Style: semi realistic
Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/107884.arshel
Additional Information: The outfit shall look like the first or the second pics, the others are kinda simplified.
Price: 35lvls
@hinatot
I hope you're still taking orders ;v;

Username: @Raenith
ID: 242015
Art Type: Digital art
Style: semi realistic
Reference(s): http://toyhou.se/107884.arshel
Additional Information: The outfit shall look like the first or the second pics, the others are kinda simplified.
Price: 35lvls
@Raenith

While I'm happy to see your interest, Plague's push actually ended on Saturday ^^; I guess our thread organizer just hasn't gotten around to marking the thread as closed, they are pretty active with other things after all.

If you'd like, I can still take this privately (I don't have a commission shop to link you to but I do still do art commissions) and we can discuss this via PM!
@Raenith

While I'm happy to see your interest, Plague's push actually ended on Saturday ^^; I guess our thread organizer just hasn't gotten around to marking the thread as closed, they are pretty active with other things after all.

If you'd like, I can still take this privately (I don't have a commission shop to link you to but I do still do art commissions) and we can discuss this via PM!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot

oops i should have looked more closely ><
I would be happy to discuss this via PM if you're taking fodder as payment ;v;
(actually that's all i have alongside with random apparel & familiars orz)
@hinatot

oops i should have looked more closely ><
I would be happy to discuss this via PM if you're taking fodder as payment ;v;
(actually that's all i have alongside with random apparel & familiars orz)
@pokeballssohard
Thanks for loving my design! (That's what pop out in my mind at once when I saw how the tattoo looks like! xD)

@Raenith
Ah, I don't accept commission here right now. Cuz the DOM is finished :3
But I take orders in my own art shop. If you r still interested it, you can come and take a look. (Signature is the link C:)
@pokeballssohard
Thanks for loving my design! (That's what pop out in my mind at once when I saw how the tattoo looks like! xD)

@Raenith
Ah, I don't accept commission here right now. Cuz the DOM is finished :3
But I take orders in my own art shop. If you r still interested it, you can come and take a look. (Signature is the link C:)
tumblr_oajfcs8gsI1sfo3edo1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29