Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Submissions closed]
1 2 3 4 5
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump! Last hour b4 I close submissions!
Bump! Last hour b4 I close submissions!
@Luminaries @Chardano @Scaleon1 @Byatzine @Inverness @DeltaDarklight @escarlata4000 Yoooooooooo, so it's been almost a month! Most of you have probably forgotten about this by now, so I want to start off by thanking you all for your submissions as well as apologizing for the delay. x_x This art has actually been done for a couple of weeks, but technical difficulties and participating in a few dom pushes set me back. Without further ado, here's @MinuitLuna's Vesuvi as The Fool! [center][IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2iaylqv.jpg[/IMG] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12231188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122312/12231188_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] I picked him because he seemed like he had high energy, and I really liked the pose! As you can see, I'm a traditional artist. I really liked the pencil drawing I did before I added color, but I want to get better with color, so I used watercolor and pen to finish him. This is my first time working with an art program. I can see the edges are still a little fuzzy, but this was about the best I could do in GIMP on my desktop without ruining it imo. I would like your feedback! As you know, this is a PWYW thread while I practice and build a portfolio for an art shop. I'd appreciate opinions on how I can improve, tips for using GIMP, and suggested prices for full body/full color art like this one. Thanks again! If you would like to be on a ping list for future openings, future finished works, or anything in particular, let me know! Just because I didn't draw your dragon, doesn't mean it wasn't in the running. If you want to know if I was considering your dragon so you can re-submit it in the future, just PM me. For now, submissions will remain closed while I draw one of my dragons~
@Luminaries @Chardano @Scaleon1 @Byatzine @Inverness @DeltaDarklight @escarlata4000

Yoooooooooo, so it's been almost a month! Most of you have probably forgotten about this by now, so I want to start off by thanking you all for your submissions as well as apologizing for the delay. x_x This art has actually been done for a couple of weeks, but technical difficulties and participating in a few dom pushes set me back.

Without further ado, here's @MinuitLuna's Vesuvi as The Fool!

I picked him because he seemed like he had high energy, and I really liked the pose! As you can see, I'm a traditional artist. I really liked the pencil drawing I did before I added color, but I want to get better with color, so I used watercolor and pen to finish him. This is my first time working with an art program. I can see the edges are still a little fuzzy, but this was about the best I could do in GIMP on my desktop without ruining it imo.

I would like your feedback! As you know, this is a PWYW thread while I practice and build a portfolio for an art shop. I'd appreciate opinions on how I can improve, tips for using GIMP, and suggested prices for full body/full color art like this one.

Thanks again! If you would like to be on a ping list for future openings, future finished works, or anything in particular, let me know! Just because I didn't draw your dragon, doesn't mean it wasn't in the running. If you want to know if I was considering your dragon so you can re-submit it in the future, just PM me. For now, submissions will remain closed while I draw one of my dragons~
@EllieAlice

Looks great! That turned out really nice. I'm not an artist, so I don't think any critique I'd give would be in the best terms lol. Please ping me if you do something fun like this again!
@EllieAlice

Looks great! That turned out really nice. I'm not an artist, so I don't think any critique I'd give would be in the best terms lol. Please ping me if you do something fun like this again!
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
@EllieAlice

WHOA that is fantastic!! He looks amazing! Thank you so much :D

(Yeah, I'm not much an artist so I can hardly give much advice on that front) but as for pricing, you deserve a good sum for all the work (watercolor!!) involved with this! Do you want to take that conversation to PMs?
@EllieAlice

WHOA that is fantastic!! He looks amazing! Thank you so much :D

(Yeah, I'm not much an artist so I can hardly give much advice on that front) but as for pricing, you deserve a good sum for all the work (watercolor!!) involved with this! Do you want to take that conversation to PMs?
@minuitluna I'm glad you're pleased! :D Yes, I would prefer to discuss payment privately.
@minuitluna I'm glad you're pleased! :D Yes, I would prefer to discuss payment privately.
I'm ready for another commission! This time, submissions will close at 23:59 FR time Saturday Sept. 17.

Everything is the same as in my original post, except now I have an art to show off as reference!

Here he is.

As a disclaimer, I want to say that all art might not look the same because part of the purpose of this is for me to figure out how I want to do things. I'm happy that the finished work I have can be used as a reference for my skill and style.

Pinging @scaleon1 since they wanted to know when I would be doing this again~
I'm ready for another commission! This time, submissions will close at 23:59 FR time Saturday Sept. 17.

Everything is the same as in my original post, except now I have an art to show off as reference!

Here he is.

As a disclaimer, I want to say that all art might not look the same because part of the purpose of this is for me to figure out how I want to do things. I'm happy that the finished work I have can be used as a reference for my skill and style.

Pinging @scaleon1 since they wanted to know when I would be doing this again~
Bump!
Bump!
@EllieAlice would you be able to do this boy & the moon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25368051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253681/25368051_350.png[/img] [/url]
@EllieAlice
would you be able to do this boy & the moon?

25368051_350.png
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
1 2 3 4 5