Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
Hello, I would love to be added to your pinglist (as it seems like you might not have free slots at the moment, judging from the last few posts?)! Thank you!
Hello, I would love to be added to your pinglist (as it seems like you might not have free slots at the moment, judging from the last few posts?)! Thank you!
ZPPY.png
@Pannathian
Okay! Good to know~
Pinglist then since I think you're all fulll u v u
@Pannathian
Okay! Good to know~
Pinglist then since I think you're all fulll u v u
addicted toy art commissions
1WHOIfu.gif
A FAQ has been added to the first post! If you had a question that I've probs answered before, you can find it there! If you still have questions, or need more elaboration, just let me know~

@CityTurtle Added to pinglist!
@MoonGoddess added to pinglist!
@Niverdia Added to pinglist!
A FAQ has been added to the first post! If you had a question that I've probs answered before, you can find it there! If you still have questions, or need more elaboration, just let me know~

@CityTurtle Added to pinglist!
@MoonGoddess added to pinglist!
@Niverdia Added to pinglist!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Awesome, thank you! I'm going to be saving up so by the time you ping me I'll have enough money hopefully!
Awesome, thank you! I'm going to be saving up so by the time you ping me I'll have enough money hopefully!
lightfull.png
@Pannathian
hi there! can i get on your pinglist for when your slots are open?
tysm! your art is very lovely!!!
@Pannathian
hi there! can i get on your pinglist for when your slots are open?
tysm! your art is very lovely!!!
4SOgSK2.pngChKDkn7.pngpVhw4aD.png
XKyoWBl.pngSetOCpJ.pngQYNc69X.pngrDQIcf7.pngk9LC3Wp.pngyLwlp1x.pngUYfpYOL.pnghi5ZVEd.pnggr6BZOS.png
Hello~! May I be added to your pinglist?
Hello~! May I be added to your pinglist?
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
Pit and Kaelum are added to pinglist-- sorry for being so late on that esdghbjnk
Pit and Kaelum are added to pinglist-- sorry for being so late on that esdghbjnk
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Niverdia @Popette @CityTurtle @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Kaelum @Roderick @Corvani @Cloneclone @Betta @matejko

Sorry if y'all just got double pinged, I reorganized my pings.

3 Slots available!

However, these may take a little longer than my usual times (which is like a week) due to health complications irl, and my hectic holiday schedule.
@Niverdia @Popette @CityTurtle @MoonGoddess @nemodave @bergentruckung @Pit @Kaelum @Roderick @Corvani @Cloneclone @Betta @matejko

Sorry if y'all just got double pinged, I reorganized my pings.

3 Slots available!

However, these may take a little longer than my usual times (which is like a week) due to health complications irl, and my hectic holiday schedule.
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian Yesssss, thank you for pinging!

User: Niverdia
Type of Commission: Flat-color fullbody
Price Total: 1000 gems
Refs: http://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/SM-App-Julien-Foxglove-581874991 (includes personality description as well)
Specifications: Could you draw him with nn open book in his hands, looking at the viewer with a slight frown? This character should look more like a child than a teen due to worldbuilding stuff for the universe he's in.
@Pannathian Yesssss, thank you for pinging!

User: Niverdia
Type of Commission: Flat-color fullbody
Price Total: 1000 gems
Refs: http://niverdia.deviantart.com/art/SM-App-Julien-Foxglove-581874991 (includes personality description as well)
Specifications: Could you draw him with nn open book in his hands, looking at the viewer with a slight frown? This character should look more like a child than a teen due to worldbuilding stuff for the universe he's in.
ZPPY.png
User: WhiteMantis
Type of Commission: Flat Color, Full Body, 2 Characters + BG
Price Total: 950kT (please let me know if I missed anything) I do have Nocturne Scrolls to use as a partial or full payment if you're interested.
Refs: http://sta.sh/22fril1bdj82
Specifications: They have multiple outfits, you can draw whatever you feel like drawing. They are twins and very united and do anything together. I don't have anything specific in mind as I like to give artists freedom, though I can come up with an idea if you'd rather have a more specific direction. For background, some sort of steppe would be fitting.
User: WhiteMantis
Type of Commission: Flat Color, Full Body, 2 Characters + BG
Price Total: 950kT (please let me know if I missed anything) I do have Nocturne Scrolls to use as a partial or full payment if you're interested.
Refs: http://sta.sh/22fril1bdj82
Specifications: They have multiple outfits, you can draw whatever you feel like drawing. They are twins and very united and do anything together. I don't have anything specific in mind as I like to give artists freedom, though I can come up with an idea if you'd rather have a more specific direction. For background, some sort of steppe would be fitting.