Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auries' Artistry! - SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96
@Auries *burps* excuse me
@Auries *burps* excuse me
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Auries aah can i grab a flat bust slot please? i'll fill in the form asap! :)
@Auries aah can i grab a flat bust slot please? i'll fill in the form asap! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Myndris Hey! I remember your request for some Lineart, are you still interested? I'm thinking about drawing that Wildclaw as I much prefer those, I'll also include some flowers around the base of the piece too.

I will complete this lineart for you for 450 gems!
@Myndris Hey! I remember your request for some Lineart, are you still interested? I'm thinking about drawing that Wildclaw as I much prefer those, I'll also include some flowers around the base of the piece too.

I will complete this lineart for you for 450 gems!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Heathers you've grabbed it! I'll await your form :)
@Heathers you've grabbed it! I'll await your form :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries yay! here it is, please let me know if you need more info! :3 [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Heathers [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38342024] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383421/38342024_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Jyoti / #38342024 [b]Personality:[/b] Totally zen. xD Meditates a lot and stuff like that lol [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] Sundrapes, Bamboo Sedge Hat, and Citrine Flourish Necklace! [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] If the sundrapes are difficult to incorporate into a bust i'm completely fine with removing it! :) [/quote]
@Auries

yay! here it is, please let me know if you need more info! :3
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Heathers
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Dragon Image:

38342024_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Jyoti / #38342024
Personality: Totally zen. xD Meditates a lot and stuff like that lol
Apparel and Accents: Sundrapes, Bamboo Sedge Hat, and Citrine Flourish Necklace!
Payment Method: Gems
Other Info: If the sundrapes are difficult to incorporate into a bust i'm completely fine with removing it! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers what a pretty dragon! Are you not interested in having her horns? o:. Anyways, I can definitely try to do the sundrapes, I'll have it almost framing the piece if you'd like. I'm a bit worried about the bamboo hat as it may cover a lot of her face, or I'll lean it back on her head! Anways; for pricing, I'll say she'll be 1450 gems as the apparel will be a bit of work to figure out! If that's okay, let me know and I'll solidify your application in my sheet! :)
@Heathers what a pretty dragon! Are you not interested in having her horns? o:. Anyways, I can definitely try to do the sundrapes, I'll have it almost framing the piece if you'd like. I'm a bit worried about the bamboo hat as it may cover a lot of her face, or I'll lean it back on her head! Anways; for pricing, I'll say she'll be 1450 gems as the apparel will be a bit of work to figure out! If that's okay, let me know and I'll solidify your application in my sheet! :)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries oh i forgot about her horns! lol yes i would like it incorporated too, and for the bamboo hat, depending on the pose i'm fine with it covering part of her head like in the actual way it does on her image, if that's easier to do! :3 let me know if the horns are an additional cost before i send payment over? :)
@Auries oh i forgot about her horns! lol yes i would like it incorporated too, and for the bamboo hat, depending on the pose i'm fine with it covering part of her head like in the actual way it does on her image, if that's easier to do! :3 let me know if the horns are an additional cost before i send payment over? :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers the horns will just push it up to 1500! You don't need to send payment yet as I do have those 2 fully shaded busts to do before yours, I can let you know when to send it (or you send it and I pop it in my Vault, it's up to you!)
@Heathers the horns will just push it up to 1500! You don't need to send payment yet as I do have those 2 fully shaded busts to do before yours, I can let you know when to send it (or you send it and I pop it in my Vault, it's up to you!)
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
@Auries oh yay the price is completely fine with me! and yes please do ping me again when i need to send payment over, thank you! :)
@Auries oh yay the price is completely fine with me! and yes please do ping me again when i need to send payment over, thank you! :)
1ffgBbR.png
@Auries One flat bust please! [quote=Auries Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] Jeana [b]TYPE OF COMMISSION:[/b] Flat Bust [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5882737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58828/5882737_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name/ID:[/b] Gwilanna / 5882737 [b]Personality:[/b] Serious, leader-like, fierce [b]Apparel and Accents:[/b] All please [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [b]Other Info:[/b] [/quote]
@Auries

One flat bust please!
Auries Order Form wrote:
Username: Jeana
TYPE OF COMMISSION: Flat Bust
Dragon Image:
5882737_350.png

Dragon Name/ID: Gwilanna / 5882737
Personality: Serious, leader-like, fierce
Apparel and Accents: All please
Payment Method: Gems
Other Info: