Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art, Anthro, Feral, Human
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Lyra531

I'm interested in drawing some stuff for you if you want! I'm mostly looking at the old festival apparel for payment o:

@Lyra531

I'm interested in drawing some stuff for you if you want! I'm mostly looking at the old festival apparel for payment o:

@shortkeike ya thats good with me :) could I have busts of Spook and Pixel? no particular expressions, whatever you feel compelled to do when you look at the characters.

@Cyphurus I won't be trading my KS stuff directly for artwork because I want users with no art abilities to be able to get them. Ill be auctioning them off and then using the money that comes from them to get lots of different art. But I do love you "Sketch" style!!! I have the two sprites that you are still looking for if you'd be interested in getting those for art

@Kittyisawolf Im sorry but I'm not interested in your style at this time but ill let you know if that changes
@shortkeike ya thats good with me :) could I have busts of Spook and Pixel? no particular expressions, whatever you feel compelled to do when you look at the characters.

@Cyphurus I won't be trading my KS stuff directly for artwork because I want users with no art abilities to be able to get them. Ill be auctioning them off and then using the money that comes from them to get lots of different art. But I do love you "Sketch" style!!! I have the two sprites that you are still looking for if you'd be interested in getting those for art

@Kittyisawolf Im sorry but I'm not interested in your style at this time but ill let you know if that changes
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531
I'll have a go |'D
I'm interested in your Tricktrouper Crown, which is about 7000g LAH, so I'd be willing to do artwork up to $70 for it /ouo;
These are my commission prices as well as an example of art, but here is my dA: My Flight Rising folder has some of my better works, and so you won't have to surf my dA, My tumblr also has some of my better pieces.

If it interests you at all? v3v
@Lyra531
I'll have a go |'D
I'm interested in your Tricktrouper Crown, which is about 7000g LAH, so I'd be willing to do artwork up to $70 for it /ouo;
These are my commission prices as well as an example of art, but here is my dA: My Flight Rising folder has some of my better works, and so you won't have to surf my dA, My tumblr also has some of my better pieces.

If it interests you at all? v3v
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Lyra531

Oh, wow, festival items! I'd like to try out and would be willing to draw finished art (even multiple pieces if you'd like) for festival stuff /w\

I have an art shop on here for art style samples and an art blog here and here (furry? art) for more samples.
@Lyra531

Oh, wow, festival items! I'd like to try out and would be willing to draw finished art (even multiple pieces if you'd like) for festival stuff /w\

I have an art shop on here for art style samples and an art blog here and here (furry? art) for more samples.
art_shop_link_by_rollthecat-dadlm0p.gifclicky_by_rollthecat-daduvyz.gif
@Lyra531 That's understandable :) And thank you for the compliment!! As for the offer, I told myself I wasn't gonna open up commissions again unless by some miracle I got offered the KS familiars/Boolean (It's been a little stressful for me lately so I tend to work at a slower pace... ;_; which makes me feel bad for opening commissions haha..) But.. If you were up for it.. I also need the Arcane and Lightning Sprite.. And I'd be willing to draw you colored sketches if you had those two as well ;w; (It could be one sketch for each sprite, although Arcane is Quite expensive so that one could yield two if you were interested with this offer~?)

Sorry it's so much! ;-;
@Lyra531 That's understandable :) And thank you for the compliment!! As for the offer, I told myself I wasn't gonna open up commissions again unless by some miracle I got offered the KS familiars/Boolean (It's been a little stressful for me lately so I tend to work at a slower pace... ;_; which makes me feel bad for opening commissions haha..) But.. If you were up for it.. I also need the Arcane and Lightning Sprite.. And I'd be willing to draw you colored sketches if you had those two as well ;w; (It could be one sketch for each sprite, although Arcane is Quite expensive so that one could yield two if you were interested with this offer~?)

Sorry it's so much! ;-;

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Lyra531

Hello! I'm interested in possibly doing Spook, Lyra, Bat, or Pixel! (I can't see the pics of pixel, but I've been wanting to draw a dutch angel since I first saw them!)

The items I'm specifically interested in are the Tricktrouper Crown and Thresher Flatfins, which net a LAH of (6500g + 2195g =) ~8695g, That would get you.. a lot in my shop. (like ~7 painted busts!) I would also be willing to do usd-only pieces as well (such as fullbodies). Maybe one painted fullbody ($50) for the crown, and a coloured fullbody ($35) for the flatfins. Or whatever you would like, of course.

My shop is linked in on the right of my signature, and you can find lots of examples there. (The prices in my shop will actually be lower for most of your characters as they are simpler though.)

Thanks for considering!
@Lyra531

Hello! I'm interested in possibly doing Spook, Lyra, Bat, or Pixel! (I can't see the pics of pixel, but I've been wanting to draw a dutch angel since I first saw them!)

The items I'm specifically interested in are the Tricktrouper Crown and Thresher Flatfins, which net a LAH of (6500g + 2195g =) ~8695g, That would get you.. a lot in my shop. (like ~7 painted busts!) I would also be willing to do usd-only pieces as well (such as fullbodies). Maybe one painted fullbody ($50) for the crown, and a coloured fullbody ($35) for the flatfins. Or whatever you would like, of course.

My shop is linked in on the right of my signature, and you can find lots of examples there. (The prices in my shop will actually be lower for most of your characters as they are simpler though.)

Thanks for considering!
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@dragnia I really like this bust. Could I get one of Compas, spook, and, Pixel for the Tricktrouper Crown?

@Crowfort I love your "doodles" what are you interested in getting in return for one?

@Cyphurus Three sketches would be epic! and i totally understand about life bing busy so i can hold them for you.

@Fantastea Im sorry but I'm not interested in your style at this time but I'll let you know if that changes
@dragnia I really like this bust. Could I get one of Compas, spook, and, Pixel for the Tricktrouper Crown?

@Crowfort I love your "doodles" what are you interested in getting in return for one?

@Cyphurus Three sketches would be epic! and i totally understand about life bing busy so i can hold them for you.

@Fantastea Im sorry but I'm not interested in your style at this time but I'll let you know if that changes
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531

I really really want a Tricktrouper Crown but it's gone? Is it only one crown for trade? *cries*

Anyway, I'm interested in the Power Pack and Frigid Shackles but it all depends on what you are willing to let go for my art. I can always choose other stuff.
@Lyra531

I really really want a Tricktrouper Crown but it's gone? Is it only one crown for trade? *cries*

Anyway, I'm interested in the Power Pack and Frigid Shackles but it all depends on what you are willing to let go for my art. I can always choose other stuff.
@Crowfort *holds up hands and waves them at you- shhh shh no crying! I found another one! Ive got two. *offers box of tissues*
Who would you like to draw?
@Crowfort *holds up hands and waves them at you- shhh shh no crying! I found another one! Ive got two. *offers box of tissues*
Who would you like to draw?
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
@Lyra531

Oh my thank you!

Bat and Spook are really cute! Though I'm leaning more on bat because I have a bat-dragon OC and... Bat is just adorable.
@Lyra531

Oh my thank you!

Bat and Spook are really cute! Though I'm leaning more on bat because I have a bat-dragon OC and... Bat is just adorable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47