Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrolatry Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@princetenjolras I'd love to be on your pinglist and get on the waitlists for flat and paint if that's okay, thanks! Your art is gorgeous!
@princetenjolras I'd love to be on your pinglist and get on the waitlists for flat and paint if that's okay, thanks! Your art is gorgeous!
I've like to stay on the list too!
I've like to stay on the list too!
@princetenjolras, may I be added to the paint pinglist? :0
@princetenjolras, may I be added to the paint pinglist? :0
sdSRvlV.png
@princetenjolras Flats pinglist please!
@princetenjolras Flats pinglist please!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@princetenjolras Please do keep me on the pinglist please and thank you! <3
@princetenjolras Please do keep me on the pinglist please and thank you! <3
4QvO8UY.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Everyone requesting to be on the pinglist will be added to the general pinglist. I am currently not adding anyone to waitlists for specific orders. When I have worked through some more of the waitlists and am comfortable adding more, I will ping everyone and allow people to submit orders.
Everyone requesting to be on the pinglist will be added to the general pinglist. I am currently not adding anyone to waitlists for specific orders. When I have worked through some more of the waitlists and am comfortable adding more, I will ping everyone and allow people to submit orders.
@princetenjolras

Ohai! I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well. :)
@princetenjolras

Ohai! I'd love to be added to your pinglist as well. :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@princetenjolras
Here's my order for my upcoming slot. I'm planning to pay in gems and since the conversion isn't whole, would you rather I round up or round down the number? I'll be paying upfront c:

Username: bergentruckung
Reference: Here's the online character sheet. You'll need to authorize the app with your google account first but that's about all you need to do to be able to see it.
Type of figure?: Humanoid dragon, I guess? xD
Type: Fullbody flats
Personality/Other Details: Regarding dragonborn dreads, hers are very minimal. Her head should resemble a guardian, but with wildclaw spikes instead of frills. The picture on the sheet isn't fullbody, so if you need inspiration or more references just google up "silver dragonborn", most of the results will feature armor. This one is actually the closest to how I picture her, though the armor is slightly different because I took some elements from the dragon age chainmail armor. Her scarf/banner is pale blue, like FR's ice color. I'll let you have some degree of creative liberty with details and such. I don't have much preference for poses, but something that makes her look strong and steadfast would be nice. If you can include her hammer in the picture it would be great, and I'm willing to pay extra if necessary. It's not as big as, say, Reinhardt's rocket hammer, maybe about half or three-fourths that size.
@princetenjolras
Here's my order for my upcoming slot. I'm planning to pay in gems and since the conversion isn't whole, would you rather I round up or round down the number? I'll be paying upfront c:

Username: bergentruckung
Reference: Here's the online character sheet. You'll need to authorize the app with your google account first but that's about all you need to do to be able to see it.
Type of figure?: Humanoid dragon, I guess? xD
Type: Fullbody flats
Personality/Other Details: Regarding dragonborn dreads, hers are very minimal. Her head should resemble a guardian, but with wildclaw spikes instead of frills. The picture on the sheet isn't fullbody, so if you need inspiration or more references just google up "silver dragonborn", most of the results will feature armor. This one is actually the closest to how I picture her, though the armor is slightly different because I took some elements from the dragon age chainmail armor. Her scarf/banner is pale blue, like FR's ice color. I'll let you have some degree of creative liberty with details and such. I don't have much preference for poses, but something that makes her look strong and steadfast would be nice. If you can include her hammer in the picture it would be great, and I'm willing to pay extra if necessary. It's not as big as, say, Reinhardt's rocket hammer, maybe about half or three-fourths that size.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@princetenjolras Do you accept any items as payment? Would you accept skins and accents whose gem equivalents would be enough?
@princetenjolras Do you accept any items as payment? Would you accept skins and accents whose gem equivalents would be enough?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@princetenjolras

May I get on your ping list uwu?
@princetenjolras

May I get on your ping list uwu?
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15