Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrolatry Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@princetenjolras
it's perfection, I'm in heaven >u<
@princetenjolras
it's perfection, I'm in heaven >u<
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@princetenjolras Ohh! Could I be added to the pinglist/waitlist, please? Your art is amazing. *u*
@princetenjolras Ohh! Could I be added to the pinglist/waitlist, please? Your art is amazing. *u*
@princetenjolras

Can I get on the pinglist, please?
@princetenjolras

Can I get on the pinglist, please?
nox, they/them.
So, after launching this shop, working through some of the commissions, watching interest generate and price-comparing at some other comparable shops, I'm announcing a price update. [u]Here's how the price change will work: [/u][LIST] [*]People who have already submitted order forms will not be charged the new prices. If you've already submitted an order form and been accepted, you may pay the original price. I will put a star by your name on the list so I don't forget. [*] If you are on a waitlist but you have not submitted an order form - you've just said, "add me to the flats waitlist please!", etc - I would like you to pay the new prices but I am willing to haggle. (I'm especially open to receiving apparel, breed/gene scrolls, or skins/accents for skydancers, spirals, or nocs. If you want to throw something like that on top of the original price I could be convinced pretty easily.) [*] Anyone who requests to be waitlisted or submits an order form from here on out will be charged the new prices. [*] I will not immediately update the price guide in my original post. I'll wait till people are generally aware of the change. [/LIST] [img]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa418/raelutece/artshoppricingupdate_zpsmakmxeo4.png[/img] [b]Keep in mind I've never done this before y'all. [/b] It's all trial and error for me. I sallied forth not knowing that comparable shops are charging well over double my prices. Lmao. After doing additional research, I'm pretty confident and aware that even after this price update I am still a fairly ridiculously inexpensive shop. So I hope that out of respect to a new FR artist who'd like to be around for a long time and make lots of art, you're cool with this! @alieneilish* @bergentruckung* @HollowedAngel777* @Vovina* @momo1013* @Kuroida* @Xtal* @Steffon* @MinimalistFish* @DAG22 @AceZaslavsky @Ythequeris @exedus @yoda @corvani @tideweaver @cloudnine @Seamus @zealous @doxie
So, after launching this shop, working through some of the commissions, watching interest generate and price-comparing at some other comparable shops, I'm announcing a price update.

Here's how the price change will work:
  • People who have already submitted order forms will not be charged the new prices. If you've already submitted an order form and been accepted, you may pay the original price. I will put a star by your name on the list so I don't forget.
  • If you are on a waitlist but you have not submitted an order form - you've just said, "add me to the flats waitlist please!", etc - I would like you to pay the new prices but I am willing to haggle. (I'm especially open to receiving apparel, breed/gene scrolls, or skins/accents for skydancers, spirals, or nocs. If you want to throw something like that on top of the original price I could be convinced pretty easily.)
  • Anyone who requests to be waitlisted or submits an order form from here on out will be charged the new prices.
  • I will not immediately update the price guide in my original post. I'll wait till people are generally aware of the change.

artshoppricingupdate_zpsmakmxeo4.png

Keep in mind I've never done this before y'all. It's all trial and error for me. I sallied forth not knowing that comparable shops are charging well over double my prices. Lmao. After doing additional research, I'm pretty confident and aware that even after this price update I am still a fairly ridiculously inexpensive shop.

So I hope that out of respect to a new FR artist who'd like to be around for a long time and make lots of art, you're cool with this!

@alieneilish*
@bergentruckung*
@HollowedAngel777*
@Vovina*
@momo1013*
@Kuroida*
@Xtal*
@Steffon*
@MinimalistFish*
@DAG22
@AceZaslavsky
@Ythequeris
@exedus
@yoda
@corvani
@tideweaver
@cloudnine
@Seamus
@zealous
@doxie
@princetenjolras that is A ok by me, please still keep me on the ping list<3
@princetenjolras that is A ok by me, please still keep me on the ping list<3
LORD, if your ping is open i'd love to be on the list, I adore your style!!
LORD, if your ping is open i'd love to be on the list, I adore your style!!
@princetenjolras
Your prices are cool, buddy. It's an artist's right to price as high as they want, if the customer doesn't agree then they'll simply have to not get art from you! I look forward to ordering from you again :)
@princetenjolras
Your prices are cool, buddy. It's an artist's right to price as high as they want, if the customer doesn't agree then they'll simply have to not get art from you! I look forward to ordering from you again :)
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Thanks for being accommodating guys :)
Thanks for being accommodating guys :)
@princetenjolras Oo boy, even with that price change I'm still very eager to see if I can order art from you. Very pretty. May I get placed on your pinglist?
@princetenjolras Oo boy, even with that price change I'm still very eager to see if I can order art from you. Very pretty. May I get placed on your pinglist?
[press 'B' to blow]
@princetenjolras
no problem at all, you deserve more money for your gorgeous art >u<

also I have a question about your waitlist. Let's say a flat slot is opened, then the first person on the waitlist claims that slot and has a 100% chance that they will get the slot?
@princetenjolras
no problem at all, you deserve more money for your gorgeous art >u<

also I have a question about your waitlist. Let's say a flat slot is opened, then the first person on the waitlist claims that slot and has a 100% chance that they will get the slot?
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15