Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Astrolatry Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@princetenjolras Hey man. You misspelled my username in the waitlist. :) My name has two f's.
@princetenjolras Hey man. You misspelled my username in the waitlist. :) My name has two f's.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
OH sorry bro! By the way @Steffon, what's your vista called? because if it's not crazy expensive I might accept it as a bribe to bump someone to the top of the waitlist hahaha
OH sorry bro! By the way @Steffon, what's your vista called? because if it's not crazy expensive I might accept it as a bribe to bump someone to the top of the waitlist hahaha
Ok i'm gonna have a serious issue with the fact that el em ef ay oh is censored. I say it literally every other sentence.
Ok i'm gonna have a serious issue with the fact that el em ef ay oh is censored. I say it literally every other sentence.
@princetenjolras It's Boreal Wood! :) I don't think it's that expensive these days tbh.
@princetenjolras It's Boreal Wood! :) I don't think it's that expensive these days tbh.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
"These days" like it didn't come out two weeks ago
"These days" like it didn't come out two weeks ago
@princetenjolras Wait, I'm wrong. Apparently it does cost something; the current range is 280-290kT. :D
@princetenjolras Wait, I'm wrong. Apparently it does cost something; the current range is 280-290kT. :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Kuroida
@AlienEilish
@Xtal
@zealous
@doxie
@Vovina
@Steffon
@Ytherqueris
@bergentruckung
@HollowedAngel777
@DAG22
@AceZaslavsky
@exedus

Yeah if anyone wants to pop me a Boreal Woods vista I'll zoom you right to the top of the waitlist, into the next slot that opens up.
Is that how bribes work or am I just being a jerk? I joined Flight Rising like two months ago. Half of the forums still look like encrypted languages to me. Help :(
@Kuroida
@AlienEilish
@Xtal
@zealous
@doxie
@Vovina
@Steffon
@Ytherqueris
@bergentruckung
@HollowedAngel777
@DAG22
@AceZaslavsky
@exedus

Yeah if anyone wants to pop me a Boreal Woods vista I'll zoom you right to the top of the waitlist, into the next slot that opens up.
Is that how bribes work or am I just being a jerk? I joined Flight Rising like two months ago. Half of the forums still look like encrypted languages to me. Help :(
@steffon Oh dang is that too pricey a bribe?
Well hey. Maybe nobody will do it. But if they do... -waggles eyebrows-
@steffon Oh dang is that too pricey a bribe?
Well hey. Maybe nobody will do it. But if they do... -waggles eyebrows-
@princetenjolras Not at all! Have the vista as a bribe, man, and when you have it, FLAUNT it. :D

Also hey you misspelled my name again. :)
@princetenjolras Not at all! Have the vista as a bribe, man, and when you have it, FLAUNT it. :D

Also hey you misspelled my name again. :)
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Princetenjoiras

I have the Boreal Woods Vista to offer!!! <3

EDIT: Wait, will I still be paying full price for the commission or would the Vista be incorporated into the price? I'm sorry for the confusion.
@Princetenjoiras

I have the Boreal Woods Vista to offer!!! <3

EDIT: Wait, will I still be paying full price for the commission or would the Vista be incorporated into the price? I'm sorry for the confusion.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15