Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Animated flying pixels! + Stryx! [close]
1 2 3 4
these are lovely *hand emoji
may or may not have been a friendly bump
these are lovely *hand emoji
may or may not have been a friendly bump
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
bop bop
bop bop
image.png
@sukeisu Oh my god these look amazing?? Wwwould you be interested in a custom non-dragon commission at any point because I'd pay good money for a bird character of mine,
@sukeisu Oh my god these look amazing?? Wwwould you be interested in a custom non-dragon commission at any point because I'd pay good money for a bird character of mine,
IV5Opc2.gif
@Algedonics

Thankyou!
It'd depend, PM me what kinda character it is and maybe we can work something out
@Algedonics

Thankyou!
It'd depend, PM me what kinda character it is and maybe we can work something out
image.png
[b] Bump for special tyto stryx addittion! [/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NumFAX.gif[/img]
Bump for special tyto stryx addittion!

1NumFAX.gif
image.png
@Sukeisu
You don't have harpia stryx at all? ;^;
@Sukeisu
You don't have harpia stryx at all? ;^;
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi

not yet >> Next up is corva stryx since that one is simpler to make. But in the future i'll do the rest aswell! If you'd like i could drop you on a pinglist
@tayssi

not yet >> Next up is corva stryx since that one is simpler to make. But in the future i'll do the rest aswell! If you'd like i could drop you on a pinglist
image.png
@Sukeisu
I'd love to be in the pinglist! I currently only have one Harpia otherwise i'd get a Tyto ahahaha I shall wait, though :)
@Sukeisu
I'd love to be in the pinglist! I currently only have one Harpia otherwise i'd get a Tyto ahahaha I shall wait, though :)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@tayssi added you to the pinglist! ^^
@tayssi added you to the pinglist! ^^
image.png
Friendly bump because why not.
Friendly bump because why not.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 3 4