Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shadyo's Bio and Story Shop
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@WildFlora

Alright! I will get on that right away, so if you want to send the money over when you can, that would be awesome :) Thank you so much. Give me until tomorrow to finish it ^^
@WildFlora

Alright! I will get on that right away, so if you want to send the money over when you can, that would be awesome :) Thank you so much. Give me until tomorrow to finish it ^^
pYAz4OB.pngJp0DOod.png14315zt.png
@ShadyoFayx Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28682808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286829/28682808_350.png[/img] [/url] Vincent [b]Length of Dragon Bio:[/b] Small BIo [b]Extra information:[/b] Very passive aggressive/snooty; he won't come out and say he is better than you but just sit there silently and give you the look "you are stupid." Actually insecure about himself. Likes watercoloring (he sucks at it tho) and tired all the time. Loner, judgmental, sensitive, and deadpanned/pessimistic.
@ShadyoFayx
Dragon:
28682808_350.png

Vincent
Length of Dragon Bio: Small BIo
Extra information: Very passive aggressive/snooty; he won't come out and say he is better than you but just sit there silently and give you the look "you are stupid." Actually insecure about himself. Likes watercoloring (he sucks at it tho) and tired all the time. Loner, judgmental, sensitive, and deadpanned/pessimistic.
@Cngx

Alright, give me a day or so to finish. One order is in front of you. Thank you so much for the order!
@Cngx

Alright, give me a day or so to finish. One order is in front of you. Thank you so much for the order!
@ShadyoFayx Ok! Take your time and thank you ^^
@ShadyoFayx Ok! Take your time and thank you ^^
@Cngx
Of course :) I should be able to get to it today.
@Cngx
Of course :) I should be able to get to it today.

Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=265708&tab=dragon&did=36708895
Length of Dragon Bio: 50kt
Extra information: she has arcane power, she has one purple eye and one brown, she is brave and strong. she will fight anyone who threatens her or her friends. she has no family she was found memories gone at a high school walking around confused. The only thing she remembered was she was extremely powerful and her name. that's really all I have on her.
@shadyofayx

Dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=265708&tab=dragon&did=36708895
Length of Dragon Bio: 50kt
Extra information: she has arcane power, she has one purple eye and one brown, she is brave and strong. she will fight anyone who threatens her or her friends. she has no family she was found memories gone at a high school walking around confused. The only thing she remembered was she was extremely powerful and her name. that's really all I have on her.
@shadyofayx
BOING
@infinityofu

Alright, I will get to it as soon as I can. Give me a few days : )

@Cngx

I had forgotten I had DnD tonight, so I was unable to get to your order. I promise it will be done.

@infinityofu

Alright, I will get to it as soon as I can. Give me a few days : )

@Cngx

I had forgotten I had DnD tonight, so I was unable to get to your order. I promise it will be done.

@ShadyoFayx It's chill, have fun!
@ShadyoFayx It's chill, have fun!
@ShadyoFayx hi there, I have a question. Would you possibly be interested in working on a long-term project with me to finish the lore for my Clan? You'd be paid as much as you want, of course.
@ShadyoFayx hi there, I have a question. Would you possibly be interested in working on a long-term project with me to finish the lore for my Clan? You'd be paid as much as you want, of course.
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz

I think it would be fun, however, I do work a full time job and don't have a ton of freetime outside of work, so I am not sure if I would be able to keep up with the Lore orders.
@JasperQuartz

I think it would be fun, however, I do work a full time job and don't have a ton of freetime outside of work, so I am not sure if I would be able to keep up with the Lore orders.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45