Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Whip-poor-quill PWYW Bios/Tarot OPEN
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@firephoenix15
Is the Tarot thing a serious service only for real people? Or do you do Tarot readings for dragons too? I have a dragon I recently purchased with lore that she does similar things, and it would be interesting for her to receive a reading of her own.
@firephoenix15
Is the Tarot thing a serious service only for real people? Or do you do Tarot readings for dragons too? I have a dragon I recently purchased with lore that she does similar things, and it would be interesting for her to receive a reading of her own.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001

I have done readings for dragons as well as people, so feel free to place an order for her if you'd like :)
@slp0001

I have done readings for dragons as well as people, so feel free to place an order for her if you'd like :)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump :)
Bump :)
Bump!
Bump!
Been away for a while, but here's another bump!
Been away for a while, but here's another bump!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18